• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Super8

software to list sites on server?

I found it: www.ipdetective.com
  2. Super8

software to list sites on server?

Last year someone posted a link to a site (or software) that can list all the websites on a server (ie all the other sites on the freewebspace server). Does anyone have that link?
  3. Super8

Clickhost.net

Anybody have any experience with www.clickhost.net , they are cheap (like me) and offer 50mb, 4gigs, php & mysql for Cdn$6.00 or US$3.95/month. Is there a catch?
  4. Super8

A bit of a forum dilemma

In that case find the related thread in their forums. It seems to be up & down.
  5. Super8

A bit of a forum dilemma

Not much point going with www.ikonboard.com if you can't reach their site. Seems to be a name dispute with the invisionboard founder.
  6. Super8

free simple message board

Thank's Conk. My board has only been up for a week. I'll have to find an alternative.
  7. Super8

free simple message board

http://www.aimoo.com has remotely hosted, easy to setup and easy to modify boards. No adverts. See sample users boards here http://www.aimoo.com/showcase.cfm
  8. Super8

Namezero

Did www.namezero.com finally pack it in? I can't connect to their site. They stopped free services a long time ago but were still offering registration, email & redirection services at $34 (?)/year. Lucky I bailed in 2001. :classic2:
  9. Super8

Any good free internet FAX services?

Can anyone recommend a good free internet FAX service - even if its just a free trial?
  10. Super8

ad-free blog

Isn't the point of blog that you don't need to ftp or upload? You just login to your site and can update it from anywhere. A friend is using it to update us on her trip around the world.
  11. Super8

gawab.com

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Gawab is registered in Egypt but appears to be on a Rackspace server. (USA?)
  12. Super8

gawab.com

I'd be cautious about sending and storing messages on a Middle East web server (gawab is in Egypt) ... wouldn't want to say or send anything that may be construed as offensive to Allah.
  13. Super8

My registar hijacked my domain!

Is it the domain in your sig? The WHOIS at 000domains.co says that one is registered to you.
  14. Super8

Found a Free Domain!

Domain names are already cheap and easy to get. $8.95/year from Godaddy.
  15. Super8

Any free sites that allow the PHP mail() function?

Any free sites that allow the PHP mail() function?
  16. Super8

Damn Netfirms To Hell!!!

I have had a paid site on Netfirms since January and it has never been down or even slow.
  17. Super8

*Best* Email service...

http://www.myrealbox.com ....the best! :D er, how do you expect to do 10MB transfer on only 10mb space?
  18. Super8

Anonymity...?

Pay by money order. Use a fake name/address, use a webmail account (hotmail, yahoo...). Of course using a fake name/address is against the TOS for .com/.net/.org. I believe you have 15 days to respond and correct the info if anyone complains.
  19. Super8

Looking for a simple chat client...

The Chat Client has to be.... *Not IRC *Simple and Small, no bloatware.... *Preferably Free but not a requirement *Can't use all of our Bandwidth so KISS would be a good idea
  20. Super8

Yabb SE vs Invision Boards

I see way more customization on Invision Boards (c0lours and buttons) than I do on VB boards (like this freewebspace forum). VB boards all look the same. :classic2:
Back