• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

10 Professional FREE Accounts Available

Hey everyone, I am now back online. I apologize for the MIA status over the past 2 days, but that was quite a rare occurance. Anyone who I said I'd contact is asked to email their info as per our order page (http://www.presage-designs.com/order/purchase.php). Don't fill out the order page...
  2. P

8 Accounts still available!
  3. P

Mysteriouskk, Can you pm an email address you check regularily. I am interested in hosting you, but will not a little more info from you. Please note I am won't be online for about the next 8-9 hours and unfortunately, my partner has nothing to do with this deal. If you don't mind the...
  4. P

Belgae, Unfortunately, I'd rather not host a clan website at the moment. From past experience, they generally do not last more than a couple months. Also, you don't seem to have your own domain name? If I am incorrect in both the above, let me know! As for your "new" project, pm me...
  5. P

Antonio, I see you're currently using 5gb of bandwidth, we'll give up to 10gb for free, but then would have to draw the line. If you do get up around the 10 mark, but cannot afford to purchase hosting, we won't kick you off right away, we'd try and help you find a work around. Anyways, I...
  6. P

Hello everyone, My name is Jeff Piper and I am the owner of presage-designs.com. I am here to offer (sounds like an infomercial!) 10 free accounts to anyone who meets the following criteria: 1. Must own your own domain 2. Must receive 100+ uniques a day 3. Must not be related to...
Back