• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Need PHP Hosting

I dont want any restrictions, and many more about sign up with that. Unless if someone does give the letters for the freehu setup. I dont neccesary need MYSQL, because its already on www.freesql.org. Well if someone does find a host that can host php, and allow connections to other MYSQL...
  2. D

Hosts that support Hotlinking Images

Spaceports isnt one.... well do you know any?
  3. D

PHP Hosting with MYSQL

Basically, I dont really set a limit of space, at least 10 mb. But, PHP/MYSQL im looking for too. If it requires a domain, well whatever. Well, I really need MYSQL for a website not a "FORUM" I JUST NEED IT FOR A WEBSITE. and too bad myjspace is gonna go down
  4. D

Finding a Host for Anime/Media

20 mbs - 1024 mbs is fine. Just as long they approve media. It is because I cant get a good host.... even though im on mudora.org, i cant upload because i have no permission to. I remeber a long time ago, i'd say if i still had his email:mad: .... x-abey tech hosted 95gbs of space for...
Back