• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Looking for VPS in Netherlands

I need a vps located in Netherlands. I will hosting a gallery site 300GB Space 2TB Bandwidth 2GB Ram 100Mbps $40/month
  2. R

WTB: VPS in Netherlands

I need a vps located in Netherlands 300GB Space 3TB Bandwidth 2GB Ram 100Mbps RAID configured $60/month
  3. R

Need linux vps

I need a linux vps 20GB Space 2TB Bandwidth 1GB Ram 100Mbps port $10/month or $120 anually
  4. R

WTB another large VPS

I need a semi-managed vps 150gb space (RAID) 2 TB bandwidth 1gb ram 100Mbps port Virtualmin 2,000,000 inode limit $40/month
  5. R

WTB Large VPS or Dedi

Hi I'm looking for a semi-managed vps or dedi 150gb space unmetered bandwidth or 4TB 1gb ram Virtualmin or Kloxo control panel $40/month
  6. R

WTB semi-managed or fully managed vps

Hi I'm looking for a semi-managed or fully managed vps 20gb space 500gb bandwidth 512ram guaranteed & 1gb burst Kloxo control panel $15/month
  7. R

I need adult image host

Anyone know any free adult image host that allow hotlinking with alot of traffic?
  8. R

Can a gallery site handle the traffic on shared?

Let's say I run a gallery site that is powered in php with no mysql required. Can a shared host handle traffic that receives 50k+ hits daily? I know a shared host can handle 50k+ hits daily if the site is pure html but I'm not sure if that still applies the same for php
  9. R

How to do email vaildation in javascript?

How do you create in javascript to do email vaildation? to check must contain 1 @ must contain 1 letter before the @ must contain 1 letter after the @ must not contain spaces, slash, colon, comma or semicolon if the any of the rules are wrong it will alert the user saying "Invalid Email"
  10. R

Fully Managed VPS

Hi I need a fully managed VPS 1gb space 300gb bandwidth 512ram LXAdmin $20/month
  11. R

Windows VPS

Hi I'm looking for a windows vps I'm mainly after the remote desktop so I don't really need all the web features 20gb space 500gb bandwidth (Do tell me how you count bandwidth) 512 ram 1 remote desktop connection Budget $25/month or cheaper if paying yearly
  12. R

Remote desktop hosting

Hi I'm looking for a windows remote desktop hosting. I don't need all those stuff that are related to web hosting. I'm mainly going to use it like it is my 2nd computer. I want use it for video converting. 512ram 20gb space 500gb bandwidth $20/month or cheaper in yearly payment
  13. R

Bandwidth question on vps

Ok lets say I had a 300gb bandwidth vps I want to know if I use the vps to download stuff on the net would that be counted to vps bandwidth? and if I upload files on some random file host would that also be counted to the vps bandwidth
  14. R

What specs for a VPS do I need?

I'm new to VPS and I was wondering what specs do I need for a site that has 10k+ unique daily traffic? it runs on Wordpress and right now it's a resource hog to the mysql server cause of high traffic
  15. R

mass iframe script

I'm looking for a script that can covert a bulk of links into iframe links. Like this example http://7fd5953f.linkbucks.com you see the top frame has ads while the bottom has content. What I want to do is post a bunch of rapidshare links and convert them to have iframes on the top. I could just...
  16. R

I need a VPS free trial

Can anyone give me a vps free trial? doesn't matter what specs it is cause all I want to do is learn how to use a vps
  17. R

image host with ftp upload?

Anyone know a free image host that ftp upload or a zip upload?
  18. R

How many hits can a shared host handle?

Just how many uniques for a dynamic site can a shared host handle before it gets fried? I roughly have 3k uniques daily on my shared host. Just asking cause I don't know when I'll need to upgrade to a vps since I'm poor to afford one
  19. R

What are some free image host?

Hi can anyone give me a list of some of the oldest free image hosts? like imageshack, tinypic, photobucket...
  20. R

Thenewsroom revenue problem

Has anyone tried thenewsroom.com? I tried this 2days ago and today my stats still say 0 impressions when I should be getting about 10k!. Is this another scam?
Back