• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Review: My Hosting Site

Well i have changed the colour. Any better like that?
  2. C

I think you will find mate most paid hosting companies i have gone with have forums. www.myacen.com have forums and that's a good quality hosting company. I have seen many paid hosts with forums, but thank you for your comments anyway. :)
  3. C

Well i haven't copied RCTHosts site as i haven't even heard of them until now. The logo still needs to be improved, it would help if you would explain how you couldn't read it. E.G. Colours of the logo or the background images on it. Im guessing you mean the colours, i actually had...
  4. C

Thanks for the comments, Flash im not very good at and have only started with it over the past few days. But thanks for the comments.
  5. C

Please leave me some command!!

I like the design, Nice and simple to understand. You don't really need a big design for free e mail. :) What free e mail client are you using? I agree with Ben on the amount of forums though. :)
  6. C

I will be adding a flash banner maybe when i think of a good name. I am thinking at the moment something like PBHost. Which would stand for Personal & Business Hosting
  7. C

Hey, Thinking of starting hosting company up. http://www.24hrsimshop.com/Hosting/ Tell us what you think of the design please. Comments and Suggestions are welcome. :) By the way, I haven't yet got a name or a domain so that is why it has that URL
  8. C

Thinking about starting a hosting company but....

Hello I am thinking about starting a hosting company up but i would like to know if any clients are interested in it first. http://www.24hrsimshop.com/Hosting/ That is a temp web site of what the hosting site will be like. If you are interested in any of the plans don't place orders...
  9. C

Who would be interested in this......

Opps, wrong price. I was thinking of something else at the time of writing that. Sorry all.
  10. C

Who would be interested in this......

Forum Hosting PHPBB / Invision Board Hosting (You Pick) 2 GB Transfer 1 x MySQL Database(For forums setup) Database Size Limit: 5 MB Free sub domain, yourname.domain.com NOTE: Your own domain can be added so you don't have to use a sub domain. 10 POP3 E...
Back