• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Free webhosting... Again...

I have some space/bandwidth left on my server so if you have an already made site that is waiting for a new home [or a better home] then shoot me an email at tihp@hotmail.com . Unlike the last post I made earlier, this time you don't have to meet any requirement but, however, I will delete...
  2. I

Free hosting for well developed sites!

Please contact me at tihp@hotmail.com for more information (email me your stats and what you will need)
  3. I

Need a Free Hoster or a Sponsor

Hey ReaktorDesign, I might be able to sponsor you since I have some space left on my server that will perfectly fit your needs. Please contact me at tihp@hotmail.com [MSN Messenger or email] so that we can talk more about it.
  4. I

Free hosting for a month

Account comes with: -CPanel 6.2 Xskin -24/7 fast FTP -Web based Mail -Backup/Restore -Unlimited FTP accounts -Unlimited POP3 accounts -Unlimited mySQL databases -Unlimited Domain Pointers -Unlimited Sub Domains -PHP 4.3.1 -CGI -Perl 5 -Frontpage 2002 -SSI -Webalizer Stats...
  5. I

Hi MagusStatlehawk, I am sorry but your requirement is not met, your site must have avg ~500 unique/day :(
  6. I

Free hosting for well developed sites! If you have website(s) that do(es) avg of 500 unique/day or more (the bigger, the better) then you are eligable for free hosting (banners). -Plesk Client software -sever comes with P4 2.7gig/1gig of ram/120gigX2 storage -domain hosting -PHP -mySQL...
Back