• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting... Again...

invasionmix

I have some space/bandwidth left on my server so if you have an already made site that is waiting for a new home [or a better home] then shoot me an email at tihp@hotmail.com .

Unlike the last post I made earlier, this time you don't have to meet any requirement but, however, I will delete your account if you don't update your site for a long period of time.

I am very flexible meeting your requirement needs so we can easily start off with: (can be increased once your site grows)
-1gig space
-10gig bandwidth
-Plesk client control panel
-PHP
-mySQL
-all of the usual stuff...
-support domain only (unless you REALLY need a subdomain... we can probably work something out)
-limited support through MSN Messenger since I have alot of school work to do.

I am not hosting this at home, it will be on a remote server connected to Level3 and Yipes bandwidth. (very good uptime 99.8%, haven't been down once for the last 2 months)

It would be nice if your site is in English, contain original layout and contents, a non-personal site/weblog, not using PHP-Nuke/Post-Nuke and doesnt use alot of CGI/PERL scripts. This is not a must though.

You might have to require to put a small banner... Something of that kind to your site in the future.

Around ~10 sites will get accepted, so preferably shoot me an email with your site (zipped or hosted else where). A layout only will not do, it must have some or alot of contents.

Please no warez, forum based site only, adult content, mp3s and large archive files.

Again, my email is at tihp@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Ti Chuot :biggrin2:

i don't think making a website, just to make use of somebodys offer of hosting is quite the idea :rolleyes:

Hi Invision Mx

Email sent :)

I require a Host for my forum :D If uare interested

Regards,
Neg

Hello, i wish to Apply but my Only Problem is that you don´t want PHP-Nuke Based Web Site :( and my site is Using Nuke, well if you can make an exception i will be :D ok?

Thanx friends .my forum is up and running well dont need a host for time being :)

Regards,
Neg

Back