• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

recond a 3 year host?

recomend a 3 year host? Can anyone recomend a host that has been up for at least 3 years? I think that shows a certain amount of reliability, maybe im wrong though. Other then that I am looking for - Good uptime and response time to customer service 30mb+ bandwidth/trafic a month 10mb...
  2. F

HTML newbie

This is my MMORPG guilds website. We wanted a home page and because none of us knew anything about HTML and because my ISP account comes with the free webspace, they picked me to learn. So this has been around for about 3 or 4 months now. We are growing now and the first thing prospective...
  3. F

a GOOD php site?

Basically i have just started learnign about web programing. Curently i am useing notepad to program http as i do not want to become dependant on any software. I have heard allot about ssi and php and was just wondreing about the pros, cons of using them (in notepad) or any other script...
  4. F

Host for a small page?

I know all about the "you get what you pay for" aspects of hosting but im jsut wondering if there are any hosts that cateer to small sites? Basically i am tired of the speed of the free hosts but i dont' have that much of a budget for hosting. That being said i only need (max) 50mb of...
  5. F

Free hosting or Paid?

Why i am reluctent to go with paid hosting right now: I see the topic comming up allot, people asking for free hosting and wanting all sorts of stuff from a free host. Well this is why i am intrested in free hosting. I have been programing in Html for 4 days now. I have no idea what i...
  6. F

Welcome Banner thing help

Never mind.... i have seen the error of my ways. Thanks for the help (PMs) as too my stupidity. Thanks fab4
  7. F

What is a better way to do this?

First off i am only on my 4th day programing so allot of my code is probably awfull, but im learning. That being said, i do all my programing in notepad so there probably is a software answer to this question but I do not have acess to it. My question is, left column of the main table has all...
Back