• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Free Hosting Offer With No Ads

Doesn't appear to offering free hosting anymore...
  2. J

Message board that emails admin when someone posts??

InvisionFree is sorta like phpBB, and I'm sure it has the option to email the admin after everypost... I don't know why it's necessary though.
  3. J

Remotely Hosted phpBB

Amzweb is definetly a good host, and it's worth forsaking your Hotmail address to sign up. Consider what you can get all for the small price of using your ISP email and posting on their forums. starred items are things that are dependant on your post count.
  4. J

Where can I get a "New Info" updater?

Do you mean like a portal? Both PHP-Nuke and PostNuke have the type of thing I think you're looking for.
  5. J

hosting ur own domain???

Do you mean you want to host something on your own space using your own IP? Cuz you can just download and install Apache onto your computer.
  6. J

main menu generator

If you wanted a dHTML menu, this menubuilder is pretty good. http://menubuilder.milonic.co.uk/
  7. J

heeeeellllllllllllllppppppppppp

The languages you are looking for are spoken by a small number of people in a small country. They don't have chat room translations for some more widely spoken languages, such as Arabic, let alone a smaller language like Amheric and Wolof.
  8. J

German guestbook or board

I'm pretty sure that phpBB and other of those types of forums support German translations. Also, I don't know if ads show up on them.
  9. J

uni.cc down?

:D Almost done.
  10. J

What do you all think???

It looks like the titles "Games, network, us" on the left menu are not all aligned properly. Maybe its just my eyes... Also, the radio button for unsubscribe to the mailing list is on a different line than the word. I'm not exactly sure that you can do anything without making your text size...
  11. J

2 hosts (both ad free)

The signup page is down, and the support forum says "Do Not Email Any Signup Requests To Me" because he already has 40 requests that he needs to process "and shit" and his hard drive "is almost full already"
  12. J

Clawz.com - How to make it better?

Looks a good deal! What do the asterisks in the paid package mean?
  13. J

Cherry Slushie

She wrote Cherry Slushie in Red on an Orange bg. Whoops. She also moved it so it sits on top of Welcome To. The iframe and the table need to be border -ized. Also, what is up with the guestbook?
  14. J

Review DRS

All the buttons on the left should be squished together, and the text could probably be widened on both sides.
  15. J

This or that?

I like the /5 version because I can't see the /test version! Just one of those Apache directory lists. The /5 version would be better if it had more color. Also, you should have more content, and less of "Some of that content shit?!" :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  16. J

what do u think of my message board?

You should probably narrow down the topic of your board. Since your site is about DBZ, why don't you make it a DBZ board, instead of a "Post anything about any game" board.
  17. J

Shafts of Light

Really neat site. I like the logo, just like everyone else. :D Using the diag. resize arrows for the links is pretty creative! It surprised me when it popped up the first time!
  18. J

MelbSign~

Can you shift the menubar to the center? I like all the templates!:D
  19. J

check out my site

I originally confused the "Top 5" and "Updates" graphics as your menu bar. I could hardly see the real menu bar as it camoflauges (sp?) into your site. Speaking of which, I really like the way that everything blends in so nicely with your color scheme.
  20. J

World of Shadowbeef (gaming avatars and humor)

Nice site! /me adds to favorites. You have a <map> or </map> tag that is hanging out in the top right next to contact.
Back