• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Lookin' for CPanel/WHM VDS for $35/month or less

Maybe you could try fdcservers.net. They are currently quite reliable unlike last time. You can get 10Gb space and 600GB bandwith for $39/month.
  2. L

Need Sponsored Webhosting ASAP!

Was he hosting mp3s or just linking them?
  3. L

i NEED HOSTING FOR MY VBULLETIN FORUM

Are you willing to spare some money( I mean very little)? You got vbulletin which is quite expensive and cant afford some hosting?
  4. L

I really need a good website hoster as soon as possible.

How much space do you need? I am offering free hosting with 50MB space and 1GB bandwidth but there will be google ads on your pages. You can see my site here: http://www.xtremesite.com. It is not complete yet but the hosting server is running fine. Just moved out of imhosted.com.
  5. L

Anyone use Domainsite??

Next time use an enom reseller or opensrs reseller because they allow you to create your own dns instantly. Been using opensrs reseller for a long time. Their system is great. I recommend 000domains.com
  6. L

Need host

Are you going to stream contents? Or offer download?
  7. L

Free Hosting needed!

The size of the google ads is 234X60. If you agree email me at lksoh_okiehosting@hotmail.com
  8. L

Free hosting needed

Are you willing to put ads?
  9. L

Free Hosting needed!

Are you willing to put ads?
  10. L

Looking for hosting ( proven fast server)

I think you are posting at the wrong place. How much are you willing to pay?
  11. L

StreetballForum.com Needs Hosting!

Are you willing to put ads on it?
  12. L

Searching for php host

Email me at lksoh_okiehosting@hotmail.com
  13. L

If anyone serious can help me out...

Email me what you exactly want to lksoh_okiehosting@hotmail.com
  14. L

NEED HELP on Free CGI hosting

Havent you heard of netfirms.com?
  15. L

Need Host for free email/subdomain website

You have the money to buy the software to run a free email service but none to buy hosting? I am guessing you will provide free emails with a script called Hivemail or Socketmail. And 30mb of space how do you even give out people the space for email storage?
  16. L

looking for serious pipeline hosting

If you get such huge bandwidth I think some advertisements will cover your costs.
  17. L

Needin a free host

Why do you need so much space
  18. L

looking for serious pipeline hosting

A small server wont hold the load. Most probably you have to get a 100mps unmetered line for your server if you have a powerful one. Because your bandwitdh is so huge. A 100mbps line will provide 32TB bandwidth.
  19. L

Plz help

t35.com Search the freewebspace database not the forums
  20. L

Need Reseller or umm Dedicated server with reseller options..

Levi1 was ezhosting. OK then I recommend you infrenion.com and elitewebtech.com for reliabilty. Infrenion is professional. A hosting company that can afford designs by ceonex is a great one.
Back