• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Link Trade

I don't know it is worth even asking but if you wanted to. My site is at http://thkn.com/liquid and it has just started. I have most the design done, I just am redoing the content. If you do decide to link then I will make a button or banner, whatever. :)
  2. C

3 Templates

They are all really good designs, but I think what pro5ject said, you should add a starting price. I would say $8 for the top one. But that is my opinion. As I have said before, I am cheap and therefore like cheap prices. $1 sounds like a good price :D.
  3. C

500 MB / 20 GB Bandwidth FREE: PHP Coder Needed

I am a bit confused. So you want sort of a mixture of a cms and a news posting script. The script itself should not be hard using the power of mysql. Also, why not add a preview option of the music?:D Please xplain in more detailabout what you want done. Well at least for me, I catch on in the...
  4. C

PHP Error

Could we please see the information that you put into PhpMyAdmin(I presume)? And Salam, why do you need curly brackets? I have never seen that method before...:confused:
  5. C

Getting Started

I second htmlgoodies. They are the best tutorials I know of. Towards HTML at least.. Also, there is http://pagetutor.com and htmlhelp.com . HTMLhelp is the best known resource for any reference and help you need on the web. They don't offer tutorials but they have the best BBS there. Good Luck...
  6. C

Would this script be hard?

I think you might be able to use a simple code like this: $ipgetter = $REMOTE_ADDR; $redirect_url = "http://othersite.com"; if ($ipgetter != "127.0.0.1" && $ipgetter != "127.0.0.1" && $ipgetter != "127.0.0.1") { echo "<script language=\"Javascript\">"; echo...
  7. C

PHP Error

Couldn't you use this? echo "<p>".$ROW['NAME']."</p>"; echo "<p>".$ROW['TIME']."</p>"; echo "<p>".$ROW['DATE']."</p>"; echo "<p>".$ROW['NEWS']."</p>"; Also, did you use capital letters when you made the row names? So it might be like this: echo "<p>".$ROW['name']."</p>"; echo...
  8. C

Looking for a member script

I think you guys may be exaggerating just a bit on this script. If you are still paying attention to this thread. With the use of php and mysql, I bet I could probably do this in a good day. A flat file would require a tremendous amount of extra work which would not be fun to deal with :D. I...
  9. C

Bandwidth Meter

Maybe I did not explain myself that great. I meant how would I go about writeing a php script to determine the amount of bandwidth transfer used over a standard Apache web server. I have never seen a CPanel before so I would not have a clue on what you are talking about. Pretty sad...:cry2: I...
  10. C

Bandwidth Meter

I have no clue on where to begin with this. The title should explain itself. Could someone please help me with this?
  11. C

[PHP] Simple file deletion script?

What I want to know is why did you use the $_POST command? You could just use it as a variable........:confused: :bandit2:
  12. C

Free web space competition

I really dont consider that off topic. I also have not heard anything from Stub about the runner up prize either. Nor the Morrison-T contest as I posted above. It seems as if he has just mysteriously vanished. :D
  13. C

Some One Do Website Design Quickly

Yes, I looked at his portfolio/site. He does do good work, but I think that is still a bit too much. Maybe it is because I am so young and I only see maybe $10 per week. I hope to get good at designs so I could offer them at much lower prices. Kabatak has a portfolio, but if he wanted people to...
  14. C

Some One Do Website Design Quickly

I dont know, they are both great designers. But I think over $100 is a bit expensive. Heck, I think over $50 for a really great design is expensive. My perspective is that you should learn to make designs on your own. Thats the way I am going.:D :o
  15. C

End Your Quest. NOW.

I agree with everyone. Paid Hosting is the way to go. But if there were no free hosts, how would people begin their web designing skills? What about teens who have not enough money for paid and want a website? I have looked for the past 4 months straight for a good host. The cheapest I have ever...
  16. C

New Host-100mb space, "unlim. transfer", etc.

Good host, but they dont provide scripting like php...:(
  17. C

Free web space competition

So is the contest over now? Or is it the first person to turn in a layout? What about the Morrison-T Contest? I entered that one...:D
  18. C

New Web Host

I am interested, but does this package include a domain name(s)? That would really make the package a whole lot better.
  19. C

Volunteer Virtual School Teachers

I may be able to get you hosting and I think RightChoiceHosting.com has domains for like $2 per month or cheaper... I know their Starter plan is $2 per month and that comes with a domain name.
  20. C

New hosting solution

Whoops, i guess I did not read the top print.... Are you going to be charging for all the accounts signed up? I mean after March has passed?:confused:
Back