• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Hostabuck??

Sorry Jan, I'm new to this board, being that I don't think I have posted in any of the other forums I lazily posted it in the freewebsace forums, my bad. Marsha Marsha Marsha!
  2. M

Hostabuck??

point taken, as this topic remains in the wrong forum, any other suggestions for dirt cheap hosting should the need arise? I'm talking less then $5 a month.
  3. M

Hostabuck??

Very minimal features... Its mostly a 'community' type site, with a homepage and forums being the most important part of it. I got the forums from ezboard. So really just reliable FTP and say 10mb+ space, if i can drive enough traffic to it and the forum grows perhaps I'll need more features, as...
  4. M

Hostabuck??

Anyone use hostabuck.com? I'm a college student, and really don't feel like paying even $8 or so a month for space. I have a domain already and a site. I am currently with web1000.com and there ftp seems to be mostly down then up, getting on my nerves already. Anyone think hostabuck would be...
  5. M

What's the best way to do this?

zoobie, Can I ask you what payment methods you are using for your site (ie: clickbank, paypal) I will be soon selling an internet based product (also sent through email) I am getting stumped on how to accomplish sending someone what they just payed for through email though, can you lend a hand...
  6. M

Need email script

I need a script that will email my customer after they have paid. (what they pay for comes in the email) Any places where I might go to find one?
  7. M

Any other payment processing besides Clickbank?

Clickbank offers creditcard processing for people who are selling something that will be acquired directly online (such as paying to download something, membership etc) Is there any other payment processing service around that caters to people who are selling something that you get online? I...
Back