• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

US troops shoot women and children.

Hi Todd I have to agree with you 100%. There has been and will be loss of life. This is the sacrifice our men on both sides of the atlantic are willing to forfeit to protect us against terrorism and weapons of mass destruction. I have seen Tony Blair recently (he is a local boy) He looks...
  2. M

Hi webdude Long time no talk? lol. Did i say something wrong here? I have never been told off by Peo before:cry2: You know that the British Goverment have made our farmers millionaires by stopping them from farming. It is true. It is the only way to retain land resources for the future. I...
  3. M

Peo Hi Peo, no offence intended ..........sorry. I gave my opinion. I accepted other opinions. If people disagree with my opinions that is their prerogative. I meant no harm.:confused:
  4. M

oh dear Well excuse me guitarnerd. There were so many posts, i really didnt know to which you were referring. I dont consider myself a smart --- at all. Just a normal thinking person. I prefer to look at the big picture before making any decisive statements. I just think people have short...
  5. M

lol Who is that guitarnerd? :biggrin2:
  6. M

well Why are people blinded by the fact that the middle east is all about oil? That is just an excuse for the cowards of this world. They havent the b***s to support governmental decisions so they immediately blame oil. This is about terrorism. Here in England we are arresting arabs left...
  7. M

GAH! Can't find it...

lol Pov? No sweetie, it is easier to boil eggs in a stove top lool
  8. M

GAH! Can't find it...

ask jan I suggest you ask jan lol. She is an expert in eggs :D and is much more conversant with spouts than i am lol. hum jan lol
  9. M

GAH! Can't find it...

lol just finishing off emails and beddie byes. It is after 2.00am in england. Believe me, when you are a poor student lol. There are many thinks you can cook in a kettle. Eggs are one of the easiest. They just boil. Also, the residue from the shells tend to keep limescale at a minimum...
  10. M

GAH! Can't find it...

kettle a kettle is a receptacle for boiling water. It has a spout, a plug and a lid. Some people boil eggs in it. However, there are also ketle drums and these are used in calypso music
  11. M

Using the file manager

hum Jan lol. I have just enabled the site studio jan @ $3.95 The only problem is that i have already designed my site backgrounds etc and there doesnt seem to be an option to upload from my pc there? All I need to know is which panel in file manager I load up to site? left or right...
  12. M

Using the file manager

Hi jan No, i havent looked at site studio?? Oh, thanks I shall go have a look lol. I would just love to be able to edit fonts etc online instead of back to basic pc program. Thanks Meg:D
  13. M

Using the file manager

yes Well jan lol. I know how to use the ftp as far as getting my files etc up to the file manager in H-Sphere. I open the File manager and there are two windows. The left window has my site contents in it. The right window has a file with my website name on it. I just dont know how to...
  14. M

Using the file manager

Hi, i would like to learn how to use the file manager properly. I know that there are two panels. The left panel I upload from computer, is that correct? How do i upload things to my site? I would appreciate someone who can tell me in non technical jargon lol. Thanks Meg
  15. M

Forum design

Hi Yes i have msn messenger and have sent you a PM Meg :D
  16. M

Forum design

lol jan Thanks for the correction lmbo. I am sure that he would have found out lol. No one has answered me about my members inability to upload gifs or pics directly to the message boards. I thought the facility came with worldzonepro? Everyone is asking why cant we get our gifs up etc. lol...
  17. M

Forum design

Hi Hi wrcl. I checked out your website. Cool! It is so professional!! Check out mine now lol www.parrotloveinternational.com I would appreciate feed back. I am still not running properly, but getting there Meg
  18. M

Forum design

HI Mine is from www.worldzonepro.com and comes with a built in phpBB. I must add that i have had enormous help from members of this community to get it up and running. It isnt completed yet, but i can do a bit each day. Lots of things to see to yet. By the way, if you are looking for a...
  19. M

Happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to each one of you who are celebrating your Birthday today!! :D Meg
  20. M

Forum design

Hi chicken I have finally succeeded in cancelling IB and signing up with Worldzonepro.com I received an email from them with the following question. I am totally confused now lol.....so whats new :rolleyes: web2.worldzonepro.com - are you using this as your host name? Can you explain...
Back