• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. marcuscable

i need help...

I was referred by conkermaniac to post here regarding my question: I need help making my own "forum board system" . Can anyone help me do this in PHP? Thank you very much.:D
  2. marcuscable

swf help

what free program can i get that reads the .swf extension? help?:D
  3. marcuscable

I would like to make...

I want to have/make my own real-time games like Yahoo! Games! (Mainly Chess, Pool, and Euchre) Help?:D
  4. marcuscable

dvd help

I'm having trouble with my dvd software. I have a dvd rom installed. I tried using windvd, but the audio was horrible. There was a lot of screeching and there was no volume control, it was all soft. I attempted using windows media player 8.0 but the video was not as great. Will anyone...
  5. marcuscable

Decompile help

I have certain scripts that I need to decompile. I believe they are in C language. What is the best free program to use to decompile? thanks.:D
  6. marcuscable

I would like to make...

I would like to make my own messenger similar to Yahoo! and MSN. I cannot pay, so it will have to be free. Can anyone help me? It can be web based or P2P. Thanks.:)
  7. marcuscable

shplooky....needs your help

I'm using a PHP online form...(www.shplooky.com/show_form.html) I would like to add a few more text fields....would I have to change the PHP doc also? Help?
  8. marcuscable

combination bars

I would like to use a drop down menu so that when they choose their "choice" it automatically links them to the page I have designed? Help?
  9. marcuscable

spacing help

how do i "space over" from the left of the screen in an html doc?
  10. marcuscable

FWS help

1. What are the extra features FWS has? (i.e. for 100 posts, you can have an avatar.) 2. How do I edit the text under my name?
  11. marcuscable

mouse over

to make a linked picture without the mouse cursor turning into a hand.
  12. marcuscable

form help

in html, how do I make a form that people can fill out and press submit to send it to my email? someone had given me one before, but it was too small and it didn't look very good...is there any others?
  13. marcuscable

I'm giving away...

I'm giving away 5 free email forwarders! If you are interested, you need to a) post a message on this forum saying that you are interested b) PM me with: 1. the email you want to redirect to 2. your desired email forwarder account name (for example, you could have...
  14. marcuscable

gawab mail help!

I signed up for my full branded email at gawab.com but I try to activate and it says that the MX has not changed to mail.gawab.com! I tried using my domain for this mail I tried 2 dfferent ones and it said the same thing. I used my.shplooky.com and email.shplooky.com, but they both say...
  15. marcuscable

site help

how do i use my domain email in msn messenger??:D
  16. marcuscable

non underlined link help

how do i do this
  17. marcuscable

logo help

will somebody please help me make the following: -one animated logo -one NON-animated logo -two different animated advertising banners -two different NON-animated advertising banners -one animated avatar -one NON-animated avatar I cannot pay, but any help would be greatly...
  18. marcuscable

star wars intro

how do I make a page on my site that is like the beginning of a star wars movie (when the text scrolls up into the stars)? HELP? thanks.:D
  19. marcuscable

credit help

How can I create a page on my site that has the credits (like they have at the end of a movie)?
  20. marcuscable

form help

In html, how do I create an on-line form that when a user types their info and clicks "submit" it will e-mail me the form?
Back