• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by XeoNite

1. X

looking for host

Just to quickly note this isn't immediately, but sometime within a month and a half. What I would like... -500MB WebSpace -5GB/month transfer -cgi/php -up to 10 subdomains -up to 10 mySQL databases -up to 10 pop3 email addresses -cPanel (version X preferred) -ability to use multiple...
  2. X

Host with following feature?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of a host with approximately the following features... Dedicated Server 40GB space 600GB bandwidth/month <-- this is the biggest concern 600 is minimum PHP/mySQL are also a must have For $300 US max/month. Thanks for any help. [EDIT]...
  3. X

sry, last try, plz ftp php/mysql

Not happening, unless you're willing to pay.
  4. X

Host for phpBB2 :s

The line 0 error in phpBB is not due to Tripod hosting it's due to the board itself, I know I got it fixed but for the life of me I can't remember how. So Tripod is still an option. Sorry not much help.
  5. X

Script Existence Q

hello, I'm not 100% sure if this is the right forum for this, if not sorry. However does anyone know of an existence of a script that would allow a user to fill out a survey and that survey is stored online and the results can be viewed individually? Thanks a lot XeoNite
  6. X

News Management -- Without Perl or PHP

editor I doubt it really, another way that I can think of right now is if the host has a web editor. Really though something like Coranto is your best bet. Or you could have a news page as a forum, but if a host takes forum then they'll take coranto. Kudos
  7. X

need flash help!

alpha have you tried messing around with the alpha property that's what I think you're talking about transparent wise. Good Luck
  8. X

I need help with a type of mouse over effect...

Reply If you're talking about the boxes with text on the menu that's done in DHTML... uhm DHTML Menu Editor I am not sure if it has a trial version or if you know DHTML all by yourself =P Kudos
  9. X

OK, it's been asked a hundred thousand times, but here's what I want in a free host

demented.org doesn't actually matter if the host is up they dissalow forum software on all free websites anyway
  10. X

What kind of server do you prefer?

re: server Linux --> :) Windows -->:(
  11. X

Need Temp. host for a XMB board

ads didn't think ads would matter if it's only a temporary board for about 1 week...:p translations http://babelfish.altavista.com
  12. X

How Much Space Do You Use (On-Topic, I Think)

the basic html pages for the site and accompanying images are under 5mb... what hogs space is a forum and some spreadsheet/xml files and some pdf files If it wasn't for those the site would easily be under 5mb
  13. X

need mysql

freesql I don't think freeSQL offers signups right now
  14. X

PHP with MySQL

tripod.co.uk Tripod.co.uk is up and you can sign up but they won't let ya have php/mysql yet if you try to activate it it says that that portion is still under maintenance... so segages check before saying something
  15. X

unlimited bandwidth CAN exist

Re : Unlimited And in the end isn't this argument kind of pointless since the topic says 'Unlimited Bandwidth can Exist' and it doesn't say it exists in free hosts whatsoever.... neh yeah I know this is a Free Webspace forum but it's still interesting to point this out. Kudos ^^
Back