• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wheels224

1. W

Y-Host Giveaway

we have the ordered the server, although it might take some time to set it up and secure it
  2. W

Y-Host Giveaway

this is a very old thread, which someone has just bought back also, as win777 said, read this http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=482658&postcount=30 it appears onestopserver has just deleted my hosting account which was paid for a year, as they wont reply to my emails after...
  3. W

Too Good....

lol- ranjha, get a life ok
  4. W

Y-Host - 500mb FREE! - cPanel 9.4, fantastico

I am as much in the dark as you are, i have sent numerous emails to onestopserver without a reply, it has been 4 days now and still nothing. I am getting a dedicated server within the next week and ill keep you updated
  5. W

500mb/20gb Free!! - Cpanel 9.4 + Fantastico

Heres a review for you-
  6. W

500mb/20gb Free!! - Cpanel 9.4 + Fantastico

Y-Host has just opened and is offering the following packages, for FREE! - all that is required is forum posting. 35 posts- 100MB Web Storage 5GB Monthly Transfer Cpanel X v9.40 + Fantastico 5 MySQL DB’s Unlimited POP3 Boxes FTP Access CGI/Perl, PHP, SSI Free...
  7. W

Pay per view affiliate network

I wanted to know if there were any good pay per view affiliate network - im not looking for the hugest profit - 10cents CPM is good enough Somethiing like Darkblue.com but with pay per view ads aswell
  8. W

Adsense tax forms

At the end of the year :P
  9. W

Adsense tax forms

because i dont have an american address, visa or passport
  10. W

Im sure he means if we host domains/subdomains
  11. W

1. you can take as long as you like to post 2. subdomain or domain and listen to lordLOC - he has a very valid point
  12. W

I dont think so kitara!
  13. W

this is weird, its been working for me the whole time :confused4: although i have noticed the drop in online users.... hmm strange
  14. W

really? its working for me
  15. W

Y-Host has just opened and is offering the following packages, for FREE! - all that is required is forum posting. 35 posts- 100MB Web Storage 5GB Monthly Transfer Cpanel X v9.40 + Fantastico 5 MySQL DB’s Unlimited POP3 Boxes FTP Access CGI/Perl, PHP, SSI Free Online Support 100...
Back