• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Weblife

1. W

Need free host for 400kb images

they are about 5megs all together, i want to be able to upload and people should be able to look at them, pretty simple peace
  2. W

free host with php mail function

i am looking for a free host that will let me use the mail function in php... and with mysql support anybody?
  3. W

making those cool menu's...

how do you make those cool drop down menu's ??? if you dont know what i meen you can check out www.microsoft.com they are in color and they keep following, i love they way the look and want to know how to make one how do i make one?
  4. W

need calculator script

i would say a calculator would be done best in a computer language like java or C++ thats just what i think peace.
  5. W

Should i learn c++?

yeah but if i do that.. hmm it will be a big change considering i learned advanced php&mysql in like 2-3 months
  6. W

Should i learn c++?

hmm i forgot to mention the biggest issue here : time i go to school, play sports, hang with friends, and do more stuff on the internet then just program i dont know if i have the time to learn an extremely powerful computer language.... i am seriously thinking about it tho i...
  7. W

Should i learn c++?

i am turning 15 in a few days, i am an advanced php & mysql programmer... and i was planning on using these for somewhat of a part time job, but i think that i could make more money programming in c++, plus i am probably going to take computer sciences when i go to university, so i was wondering...
  8. W

free php host with mail function

i want a free php host where i can use the mail function and everything involved with php's email where can i get a host like this?
  9. W

Get only 10 results at a time(php/mysql)

what does offset meen? and what does the map function do?
  10. W

Get only 10 results at a time(php/mysql)

im gonna start a website with a whole bunch of jokes on it. and what i want is that people could search the jokes database and it just displays 10 jokes a time.. as in links to the jokes, not that actual jokes, and then at the bottom there will be numbers so you could continue browsing through...
  11. W

web1000

what language is host.sk in ANYWAY? lol i can speak english and french lol..
  12. W

web1000

uhm the reason why i wanted web1000 cuz i want a php host with no ads does host.sk have ads?
  13. W

web1000

lol well i signed up today and they didnt offer php :)
Back