• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by vtolea

1. V

A beginner question

Hello, I’m looking for a web host for my site and I would like to know a few things before I decide what to do. Many hosts offer both Shared Hosting and Dedicated Hosting and Dedicated looks like it’s a lot more expensive. My question is: How much traffic/month or visitors/day should my...
  2. V

Dedicated for $50/mon

Hi, I'm looking for a dedicated server for about $50 a month and asp.net/accesss. I don't know exactly how much traffic I need, I'm planning a chat room with around 300 users a day. What do yoy think? oldman2
  3. V

New at webhosting

Hi, I have a question. I see that some hosts offer cPanel and fantastico. These are new for me. What can you do with those? :confused4
  4. V

asp.net and access

Hi, If it's possible I would like somethig without banners and where I can register i domain name.
  5. V

asp.net and access

Hi, I'm looking for free hosting that has asp.net and access. Thanks :-)
  6. V

PHP and databases

It's just for testing before I decide what I need. So, anything would be great.
  7. V

PHP and databases

Hi, I'm looking for free hosting with PHP and database interaction (MySql). Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance
Back