• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by velocity3k

1. V

vBulletin on F2S

Thanks for all the help i got it working!. But f2s is really slow could you tell me if their is another free service proviser with php cgi scripting support with mySQL. I would really appreciate this!
  2. V

vBulletin on F2S

Still getting error! I did everything you said and i get this error this time around: Attempting to attach to database... Connect failed: unexpected error from the database. Error number: 1044 Error description: Access denied for user: '*********@server0045.freedom2surf.net' to...
  3. V

vBulletin on F2S

How do you set up a database! I was wondering how you set up a database on f2s. could anyone please help me i am new to this stuff. UBB was so much easier installing!.
  4. V

vBulletin on F2S

i am running a forum for hardware problem solving and well CGI scripts are slow and don't have all the feature like PHP scripts so i uploaded vBulletin but i am have trouble geting it to install properly i can get to the third step then i have problems. here is what comes up on the second step...
Back