• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Upload Spot

1. U

Free Hosting in 2009

I'm going to say that the economy will make some people go into Free Hosting more, but I think it's going to be a bit tougher to turn around a profit for the actual hosts.
  2. U

Free File hosting that will make your users happy! Check UploadSpot.com Today

Hello! Are you tired of slow downloads provided to your users by other file hosting sites? Too many restrictions for your users? IP download limits? Horrible download wait times? None of that at www.uploadspot.com Check us out today, we have three main plans to suit your needs. Stay...
  3. U

Your users will thank you for the speeds! - File Hosting with Upload Spot

www.uploadspot.com offers: Quick uploads and downloads No download or Upload bandwidth limits Upload up to 500MB per file depending on your package (100MB free, 250MB Registered, 500MB Premium) NO Pop-up, Pop-under, or annoying flash advertisements 100% FREE! Registration is FREE...
  4. U

Correct! As of right now, we do not have a set delete date and do not plan on implementing one as of now. We have space for your files! :wave:
  5. U

www.uploadspot.com offers: Quick uploads and downloads No download or Upload bandwidth limits Upload up to 500MB per file depending on your package (100MB free, 250MB Registered, 500MB Premium) NO Pop-up, Pop-under, or annoying flash advertisements 100% FREE! Registration is FREE...
  6. U

Free File Hosting with great features!

www.Uploadspot.com offers: Quick uploads and downloads No download or Upload bandwidth limits Upload up to 500MB per file depending on your package (100MB free, 250 Registered, 500 Premium) NO Pop-up, Pop-under, or annoying flash advertisements 100% FREE! Registration is FREE (and...
  7. U

Things I dont understand

That's not what I was eluding to. I'm saying people complain and fret over $5 to host their website. It's $5 per month, less then 17 cents per day. Surprisingly, their website is so important they put their valuable free time looking for ways to get a free web host on forums, post requests...
  8. U

Things I dont understand

I'm not sure why people are so cheap with $5 or $10 a month, then go out and drive to fast food and shell out $10-15 and $5 in gas to feed their family when they could have eaten at home. It just logically doesn't make sense, that's why most free hosts die, it's because people expect the...
  9. U

Which free web host can handle Digg/stumbleupon traffic?

I would agree with going paid hosting. It's ONLY $5-10 a month, and if you're getting lots of traffic you better be using that to your advantage through advertisements. It's ONLY $5-10 a month for peace of mind with a secure established host.
  10. U

Upload Spot - Free File Hosting - Awesome Speeds!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread! I am here to introduce you to www.uploadspot.com, a quality provider of file hosting. Upload spot is here to offer you the best quality file hosting available. There are three different packages to choose from, and most file...
  11. U

2GB FLV File Host

Hi Stereofreak69. If you need further assistance, please let me know! Thanks,
  12. U

Upload Spot File Hosting --- *Special FWS premium offer inside!*

Upload Spot is not out to copy any website, our main efforts are put into offering better speeds and more options then other file hosting websites. Some websites have trouble with their sites, and end up showing massive advertisements to their users. Pop-ups, annoying audio flash advertisements...
  13. U

Upload Spot File Hosting --- *Special FWS premium offer inside!*

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread! I am here to introduce you to www.uploadspot.com, a quality provider of file hosting. Upload spot is here to offer you the best quality file hosting available. There are three different packages to choose from, and most file...
  14. U

Tiny laptop

Wow! I almost confused it with a macbook. Looks to be airbook size. Cute :)
  15. U

Greetings!

Greetings from Upload Spot here, Looking forward to becoming an active member of the forum. :cool2:
Back