• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by UncensoredHosting

1. U

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Only for your personal use/hobbies. What you get from Free Host Providers are unstable connections, slow load pages.. If you are looking free host for your business, I don't recommend it.
  2. U

Linux vs windows hosting

That is a most common question, i cannot recommend you Windows over Linux or Linux over Windows.Linux Hosting tends to be a lot cheaper than windows hosting.That doesn't mean that Windows is better because it more expensive or is Linux better because its open source.I can show you some benefits...
  3. U

About hosting

Reseller hosting packages is basically a shared hosting account with extra tools to help you resell hosting space. Reseller packages come with greater technical control, billing software to help you invoice clients and other extra perks. Some of those perks include: -free website templates...
  4. U

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

You can determine the quality of the hosting provider by real reviews. There are many fake reviews, so make sure you do it from a reputable website.In my opinion, the most important thing are customer service and support. In second place come company/reputation, and then location/cost.
  5. U

Types of web hosting

There are different types of web hosting, and you should choose one that suits your need most. I'll list some of them: Shared Web Hosting Shared hosting means just that. Your website is hosted on a server shared by other websites. The advantage of this setup is the shared cost. Cloud Based...
  6. U

Where to host my site

Provide us with a bit more information on what type of website are you planning on to host, and we will happily provide you with the information you need.
  7. U

Best web host for a simple business website?

I recommend using AbeloHost. Quality & Price.
  8. U

how do you pay for hosting services?

Now a days you can use credit cards, paypal, skrill or if you want to stay anonymous for some reason you can pay with bitcoin.
  9. U

Shared Hosting / SSD VPS / Storage VPS / Dedicated Servers AbeloHost

AbeloHost.com is a privately owned and operated web-hosting services provider based in the Netherlands. Founded in 2012, the firm specializes in offering affordable offshore web-hosting solutions for security conscious enterprises around the world. While many clients will be drawn to the...
Back