• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ultra

1. U

valuablehost support?

my site is down again :( edit: ooops it's not. just my main domain my subdomains work. how come???? i know that my main domain has the most bandwidth :(
  2. U

servus.ws, nuke.to, valuablehost.com connected?

thanks for the info! maybe it's my isp.
  3. U

servus.ws, nuke.to, valuablehost.com connected?

do they share some kind of bandwith or resources because when valuablehost is down (my host) other 2 is down :(
  4. U

Domainzero Names

thanks for the suggestion! i just renewed it there @ ehost :)
  5. U

Domainzero Names

ok ty for the info. but im so dumb i thought my domain name will expire on 10-10 but it expired today 10-04. i tried to transfer it today to godaddy then received an email saying: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your domain name transfer has FAILED. Unfortunately, we are unable to process a transfer...
  6. U

How many like the old valuablehost.com better?

i hate ensim. it can't do anything. plesk is slow though, but i can change a lot of settings to my account. and yeah im having problems with cgi; i need to reupload files 3x+ to get it to work. im not sure if it's valuablehost or my ftp software fault. i'd like to give valuablehost a...
  7. U

What is going on with Valuablehost?

text-transfer: ASCII
  8. U

grabbing html from a separate page using php

ty ty thank you! =) i'll try that out. im gonna sleep first; it's 211am already ty
  9. U

hmmm. im very newbie to this stuff. =( can you elaborate. i only know #!/usr/bin/perl can you give me real code example. ty
  10. U

thanks for the quickest reply! ok, i see variables where do i put the url? and what's the extension of the file .pl? ty
  11. U

ahhh that's the reason i was getting errors. ty =)
  12. U

please, please, please help me. i've tried 4cm and Contentgrabber v1.5, both "kinda" work for me but the images didnt show up. please help me this is a little related to keith's post: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8507 thanks in advance
  13. U

PHP Linking

hi can you help me here: http://www.sitepointforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34546 thanks
  14. U

or just reopen your forum valuablehost. =)
  15. U

ok thanks :)
Back