• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ulstudent

1. U

101Freehost.com- 1Gb + 8Gb B/Width!

Yeah, thats a previous install of phpnuke i was playing around with. didn't bother fixing it as i'm using pligg now instead for the site i was planning :) reason i showed that was so you can see the adverts used on 101freehost.com, not to show off phpnuke :) I'm sorry if you find the pop under...
  2. U

101Freehost.com- 1Gb + 8Gb B/Width!

Hi there, Visit 101FreeHost.com ( www.101freehost.com ) 1Gb of space and 8Gb of bandwidth allowance per month. Its hosted on 100M/bit servers so very fast and continous uptime. Excellent and efficient CPanel and FTP access. It supports MySql (3 databases allowed!!!) and PHP. We place...
  3. U

php game hosting

what kind of content game is it?
  4. U

1Gb of Space and 8Gb Bandwidth per month free: 101FreeHost.com

You can have a domain or a subdomain, its all good with us! Try us out :)
  5. U

Need Webspace for my Videos and my Homepage

When replying to a hosting request, you must supply the following: 1. Link to site or plan offered 2. Details of the plan offered matching the original request 3. Requirements/Price where applicable
  6. U

Hi there, Yeah should have mentioned, small text ad at the bottom promoting 101FreeHost.com. Very unintrusive. Thank you, Dave.
  7. U

really a RELIABLE one.. i badly need it.

When making an offer to a hosting request, you must provide the following: 1. Link to site or plan offered 2. Details of the plan offered, matching the original request 3. Requirements or price if applicable
  8. U

Whats the best adsense alternative

adbrite or avn are good or adengage
  9. U

Adengage is scamming ? What do you think ? - Please READ

I've bought adverts from them, i use them and adbrite. they are great for very cheap clicks...
  10. U

Who owns FWS

peo isn't it?
  11. U

Hi there, New freehost site just open. Its 101FreeHost.com ( www.101freehost.com ) 1Gb of space and 8Gb of bandwidth allowance per month. Its hosted on 100M/bit servers so very fast and continous uptime. Excellent and efficient CPanel and FTP access. It supports MySql (3 databases...
Back