• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by uglykid

1. U

Where to get a place to host a topsite?

anyone? I only need about 1.5 megs to 3 megs.
  2. U

Compare Boards

What do you mean by "Original"??? They all use smilies and stuff...
  3. U

Best Forums

it's not the board (phpbb) it's the server limit. Anyways, I found one at http://edge-programming.com/eboard/ They have pms, emails, members page, etc. and they have a cool layout too!
  4. U

Where to get a place to host a topsite?

where can I get some space and lots of bandwidth to host a topsite in PHP/MySQL ? (for free) no ads would be appreciated, but ads are okay, just as long as they are not popups. Oh yeah, I would prefer FTP uploading... Thanks
  5. U

Compare Boards

Well, I just like feedback. I personally like invision the best because of its colors and graphics. My favorite "database-free" board is eboard - has many features like phpbb, but requires no database. I like the shading colors of invision. I wonder how they do that. With an image or a style...
  6. U

Compare Boards

I think Invision Board and PhpBB 2.0 is just as good as VBulletin. Why do you have to pay to use vbulletin, while you can get invision board for free. Post on which is your favorite forum/Board.
  7. U

Making a new php-forum-txtforum

when will it be available and where can we see a demo and download it? What features does it have?
  8. U

Willing to host a project - FREE OF CHARGE!

What specs do you offer? Which plan will we get for free?
  9. U

GET A FREE .com, .net, .org, .info...NAME HERE

it's not free What's the catch?
  10. U

ANY file storages other than come2store

The thing is that I don't know how to split files, and don't have the prog for it
  11. U

Best Forums

What's the best forum, that is kind of like V-Bulletin, but requires no Database, and stores them on text files? ex: have admin, members page, search, usercp, email, pm, etc.(or close) (and a cool layout like vbulletin would be nice) PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
  12. U

ANY file storages other than come2store

Hey, do any one of you know of any good file storage other than come2store? I need about 15megs or more file size limit. THANKS!
  13. U

5 free accounts!!!

can I have a account too? I like to go with email
  14. U

Searchin For.........

If it's not for warez, then it's for file storage. Why would anyone want a 5 meg file size limit, with only 10 megs of space? He's probably gonna make a small download site. Only a download site requires a lot of bandwidth, and great speed!
Back