• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by treznax

1. T

Eleven2 99% OFF Special! Cpanel / Free CDN / High Storage + Bandwidth Limits!

Eleven2 is offering all our web hosting & reseller packages for 99% off your first month Choose between our US and UK locations! - Where to order: Click "Web Hosting" in the header navigation or click "Resellers" - Promotion valid: Yes! - Valid for new clients only. - Promo code...
  2. T

which one is better Zimbra or Google?

Re-read the OP. Foolay.
  3. T

Domain name Sales

Value of a domain isn't all about pagerank. The actual name could hold value. Personally though, not interested :).
  4. T

Need a reseller

I did but I spoke with there live chat and well they convinced me :P They seem promising so yeah I'll try them out. If I don't like them, I'll move to ServInt which started in 1995.
  5. T

Need a reseller

Will be going with BigScoots VPS, no more offers are needed via pm or replying here. Thanks to all that made offers.
  6. T

Need a reseller

Hey, I need a reseller hosting account. Currently we use 31 GB bandwidth & around 10-15 GB Disk space. Need unlimited features like email accs etc... MUST offer a FREE migration service. At least two years old companies only. Name your offers. Thanks.
  7. T

RevoltHost - Holiday Special (50% off for life) - LiteSpeed - Raid-10, Ruby

Hi, RevoltHost is dedicated at providing the best possible hosting services by using state of the art technology to experienced & helpful support staff. ======================= Current Special: Christmas holidays, use the coupon SANTA for 50% off for life. ======================= --> On...
  8. T

WHMCS or HostBill?

Just wondering what you feel is best to use. Right now, I am more to HostBill. Why: Cheaper; Free live support module; Seems to have more features being built in quikcer than WHMCS is doing so; Something different Against HostBill: WHMCS is more well known for reliabilty & stability.
  9. T

Selling my godaddy 14k rank domain for sale - Offers welcome

1. Are their any "premium" memebers paying? 2. How much do you make monthly? 3. How much does it cost to run monthly? 4. Any price range you have in mind?
  10. T

GUHosts offers free domains with all plans

Hey, GUHosts is now offering free domains with all our plans! All plans include one free: .info & our Master Reseller plan includes one free: .com, .net, .org or .info Signup now! www.guhosts.com
  11. T

[UK] GUHosts :: Secure & Quality Web Hosting | Founded 2009 | NON-OVERSOLD

GUHosts was founded in 2009, we are a UK based company providing top quality web hosting services to the public. Why Choose GUHosts? We provide professional quality web hosting, and have been around since 2009, we only hire the best of the best to ensure you don't regret hosting via us...
  12. T

AVOID ServerBing

Hey, I have been with ServerBing for under a month now about a week or two, I just want to say to avoid them what ever the costs. My website yesterday was down for about 5-6 hours yesterday so I asked for a refund. They said yes they'll refund me in the ticket, two days later I asked when it...
  13. T

NeedSMF | Free SMF hosting | Instant form setup

NeedSMF "What is needSMF?" NeedSMF is a free SMF forum hosting service which gives you the ability to create your SMF forum within seconds. We aim to provide a top quality service in all factors such as uptime; support etc.... General features of NeedSMF 100% free Only one ad - Other...
  14. T

Probable-Host.com | Cheap | Web Hosting| Resellers | Master Resellers

Probable-Host.com Hey, Probable-Host provides very cheap and reliable web hosting solutions to you, we offer 3 kinds of hosting services: Web Hosting - Normal hosting for you and your site Reseller Hosting - Start your OWN hosting company and sell hosting to people! Master Reseller -...
  15. T

CommentBB

Stop spamming? This post was posted just under 12 months ago and the site has been down for about 9 months.
Back