• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by trevorf

1. T

http://www.bleachtalk.com

The site is intended to be unique and not follow the trend of other anime sites. Seeing that almost every single other Bleach fan site has already given their own variation of introductions, I decided to leave that out.
  2. T

http://www.bleachtalk.com

Bleach Anime & Manga Intended to mimic a newspaper somewhat.
  3. T

Free Premium Plan -- 2 GB Space,100 GB Bandwith,and much more...

Site: http://www.champloo-online.com Site stats: Period from 9th - 30th September (due to server failure, site stats prior the 18th were still under average) Total for the period: Total 26089 unique 114427 html page requests(impressions) 765067 all file requests Oct 1 stats: 1524...
  4. T

Get upto 10 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth + cpanel 9 FREE!

The basic account: 25MB web hosting space 500MB monthly data transfer allowance Upgrade options: The Silver account: 50MB web hosting space 2500MB monthly data transfer allowance The Gold account: 75MB web hosting space 5GB monthly data transfer allowance The Platinum...
  5. T

free /cpanel/fantastico/ hosting 600MB/no ads

Yes, I can too see that the page is under construction. I applied earlier in the day. And I have already been rejected on the terms that torrent files will hog too much resources. I stated specifically, that it was a torrent dump, NOT tracker. Thus it would not influence the unix load, in terms...
  6. T

Free .info Domain Names!

only if your using another name server, but if you didn't change it ... still would go down also ... can't get my other ns working wth it at the moment.
  7. T

Traffic Rank for 91se.com: 62,126

n. study of filth or faeces, or of obscene literature. errrrr......
  8. T

Free Reseller Hosting

Nope, they've still goto make some money to become financially stable.
  9. T

Free Reseller Hosting

Who might this robert be? you? ... cos added whatever email was in your profile.
  10. T

Free anime fansite hosting

Left you a Private message.
  11. T

Yeah well maybe more, 15GB ... :P but really unlicenced ... which naruto is would use up it all in one day.
  12. T

Sites. Anyway, 10GB won't last you.
  13. T

Left you a Private message.
  14. T

nt -no text
  15. T

Hosting solution, Australian payments

Hey, Ok, I'm not actually posting what I require, because I'm not 100% sure. Though looking for hosting solutions where there is the possibility I can direct deposit into a Australian bank account. The reason is because I don't have access to a Creditcard, and paypal can't take out money from...
Back