• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by thareef

1. T

Cheap Host

Thank you all for responding.... I am actually looking for something like geocities but with more space... The problem is that the free providers don't allow business websites... and teh ones that do I didn't like... Thanks again. Thareef.
  2. T

Cheap Host

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap host for a beginner website... I was thinking about : 50 MB 3 GB transfer (I actually don't have any idea how much I'll be using) I need just a very basic one for now... I'm looking for the cheapest thing.. about $10 a year or so. If you can advice me on a...
  3. T

Requesting your feedback and opinion

Hi guys, I've found a hosting company that looks great for my needs, but I wanted to run it by you to get your feedback and opinion.. it is called "Ace Web Services".... http://acewebserv.com/ what do you think about it ? Thanks in advance. Thareef.
  4. T

Domain Registration with free host...

Hi, Thanks LeX... Bye. Thareef
  5. T

Hi, Thats strange... I have an account with them and they didn;t send me anythiing requiring payment... and I didn't undertsand anything from their website.... Did they keep the name.everyone.net option as free.. and they started billing if I want the name to be "name.com"??? Anyways, The...
  6. T

Hi, I have my domains registered at Namezero... and they'll expire in 6 weeks... I was wondering of there is anpther domain registrar that will allow me to host my website at a free host (currently geociteis).. and gives me the power to change it as needed?? Also, is that what is called URL...
  7. T

Everyone+domain registration + and free hosts ?

Hi, Thanks guys for responding :) :) I thought about upgrading the service at Namezero.. but I still won't be able to edit MX record as they told me.. I might try myinternet .. Any other suggestions ??? Thanks a lot.
  8. T

Everyone+domain registration + and free hosts ?

Hello, I don't have any idea about all these specificities of domain registration.. and I need some help... I have my domain at namezero.com but now I need to add an email from everyone.net... and I host my website at geocities and xoom... so I was wondering if there is a cheap and easy to...
Back