• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by StickSuicideDotCom

1. S

whatsfind.com

Do wait for click2paid anymore. They are long gone (with our money). They were a scam. They've owed me over $200 for over a year. Bastards...
  2. S

Limiting a tables width...

I COULD program a little in there to check for string of characters longer than x characters, but a lot of the time, people have my codes for smileys and links etc. One code for a smiley (the size equivalent of a single character) can be up to 30 characters, depending on the name of the smiley...
  3. S

I tried everything that everybody has said so far, but to no prevail. =( I need to limit the maximum width that a table can go to, or somehow use SOMETHING to stop a consecutive string of characters from stretching out the frame. Somebody has to know this....right?
  4. S

I'm doing some upgrades on a forum I made and I wanted to limit the width of the tables where people's posts are. Is there a way to set a maximum width a table can use? If somebody puts in, say, 200 consecutive "a"s, the table will get stretched. How can I prevent that?
  5. S

Ad Network Legalities

Epgs is right. All I'll be doing is distributing the revenue throughout the network. I still think I need some tax stuff for that though. I posted this same post in other forums, too, and some people said I would have to hire a lawyer and such. I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm 17 and all I...
  6. S

Ad Network Legalities

Thanks for the info. The main reason I'm setting up the network is to get a total number of hits throughout the network in order to reach the requirements needed for big ad networks. Most of the sites don't have enough hits to get accepted into a good ad company, so, therefore, I won't deal with...
  7. S

Ad Network Legalities

Jesus! If you think I'm talking about making an ad company like dkAds (which is VERY nice btw), then you misinterpreted me. All I want to do is help out a few sites (3-5), not start a big coalition of dozens upon dozens of sites. Can you retell me what I would need if I were to just be doing...
  8. S

Ad Network Legalities

As most of you have probably forgotten, I asked about starting up a newtork of sites to help smaller sites "get what they deserve." Basically, what I want to do is set up a network of sites the are very closely related and use the network to get them all higher paying advertising opportunities...
  9. S

Ads on network sites?

I will be (hopefully) starting a network for flash animation sites, much like my own (sticksuicide.com). What I want to do is allow sites that deserve better ad rates to get them. With a network, traffic will be no problem. Content will be pretty much the same throught the network. Right now, I...
  10. S

Explanation of why "unlimited" bandwidth cannot exist

I was once a victim of the unlawfully used term scheme myself. If anybody wanted to use a term that attracts customers without lying to them, they should used "uncharged bandwidth." People want lots of bandwidth, but don't want to pay for lots of it. This way, they get what they want.
  11. S

pop-up sponsor companies

My god php is weird. I'm glad I use ASP. It's so much easier to understand!
  12. S

pop-up sponsor companies

Cheap Bastard, you're entirly correct, but not many people have server side scripting capabilities, so I wanted to reach a broader crowd. In the case that you DO have SSS capabilities, that require need to change in code or permission in advance, thus making it the best way to go.
  13. S

pop-up sponsor companies

If you know how to deal with cookies and have a couple DIFFERENT pop companies, you could set up a cookie that recorded which popups had been shown that day to that user. You would simply output the code for your highest paying sponsor, and add a boolean variable to the popup counter cookie that...
  14. S

UGO - What happened?

Thanks. I'm working with GorillaNation right now, so I won't even think of using them. I was just curious as to what happened. Even though this is completely off topic, I got my first check from dkAds today! My first check from a banner ad company! Yay! I'm not getting screwed! LOL!
  15. S

UGO - What happened?

Does anybody really know what happened to UGO? They used to be really good, but now they just suck. I talked to a UGO rep a while back and he said that my site could easily become a part of teh network. He gave me a phone number to call, but I always got a machine. I emailed them back a couple...
Back