• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by stealth92

1. S

A not-so-common webdesign genre

Review my site http://in-ro.com
  2. S

Website Hosting - Private server

Hey guys, actually I don't wish to compare, but if I don't state my stand, it won't be easy to catch my budget, and how desperate I am to get hosting which is the best 'bang for buck'. Currently, I'm considering hostgator, which is a better deal IMO as they have both the name (reputation) as...
  3. S

Website Hosting - Private server

Hi, I am looking to search for a hosting provider, to host my private server's site. Note this is only the site and not the server files itself. For those who are wondering, I am hosting Ragnarok Online. Below would be some specs I would need. This is the current site. 10 GB Disk Space...
  4. S

Need hosting help

First of all, thanks for reading my thread. I would need help with hosting for my CS:S Clan. Generally i would need the following as a start if possible. 300MB Space 1GB Bandwidth PHP enabled. SSH/Shell Access FTP access Thanks.
  5. S

Need free, reliable host

Ok. Posted there. I actually wanted to apply for zoomcities but it was too much a hassle.
  6. S

Need free, reliable host

As for the website, it would be somewhat educational. It would be on a simple physics theory: acceleration and air resistance. And yes, i would keep to what i said and not upload illegal stuff.
  7. S

Need free, reliable host

In Reply to Sledgehammerke: I think i would probably be using PHPBB.
  8. S

Need free, reliable host

Hi. i am in need of a host which provide the following. The site will be an educational site for science. • 1 GB Space • 10 GB Transfer • 5 Email Accounts • Cpanel • 5 MySQL Databases • No ads • Other core features. E.g. Subdomain, Addon Domain, Parked domain, etc. I would...
  9. S

Requesting Reseller/VPS for LOW AND CHEAP Price. (:

I need about 256 MB ram and for rapid vps $29.95 is too high a price for me. As for the serverorigin, i need about 256 MB ram too. and i would guess that the price would be even more because rapid vps offer higher specs for a lower price than ecsportal. Sorry for being picky but i think i...
  10. S

THanks. i have visited the site. i can only afford up to the Rapid 1 Plan which only has 128 MB ram. i am hoping to find cheaper hosts.
  11. S

But could i host a server on a reseller ? and whats more i need about 256Mb ram.
  12. S

I dont mind other control panels. I just need the things specified above. ^.^
  13. S

cheap Reseller/VPS My recent project (JellyRO) needs a CHEAP VPS badly. I cannot afford to pay for some personal reasons. However, i managed to convince my parents to allow me to do so. I need a host for both the server and the web. [VPS/Reseller with Sufficient SSH Acess] (The web isnt as...
  14. S

Finding Help from PHP scripters

Hi. I need help for php scripting (reskinning of control panel for rpg games). Finding php scripters that are willing to assist me in the process of scripting. Email/Msn: jelly-world@hotmail.com
Back