• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sophisticatedsiren

1. S

Any experience with powerpipe.com?

Okay, great! Now, to convince my dad to let me use his shiny plastic credit card . . . :p
  2. S

Cheapo Domain w/ free transfers?

powerpipe.com
  3. S

Any experience with powerpipe.com?

I want to register a domain @ powerpipe.com, but I don't have a credit card. I asked my dad if I could use his, but he wants to know if powerpipe is legit. Anyone had experience with them?
  4. S

Newbie to Paid Hosting

I'm thinking of using valuablehost or featureprice.
  5. S

Newbie to Paid Hosting

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check them out. As for the current convo, I'm utterly lost . . . LOL. :p
  6. S

Newbie to Paid Hosting

Hey, I'm a newbie to paid hosting. I want to host a domain somewhere where it's cheap (less than $15 a month), has at least 250 megs of space, and with multiple FTP accounts. Anybody know of a place like that?
  7. S

Searching . . .

I'm looking for a fwp with 20+ megs, a banner ad that is user placed, and CGI. I've already tried portland, and it just isn't working for me. Help? Anyone?
  8. S

I need a domain host!

I've used freewebsites before, and I personally don't like it. I'll try hypermart.
  9. S

I need a domain host!

I really need a domain host with @ least 20 megs of space, a cgi-bin or php or asp (either of the three). It can have no ads or a top banner.
  10. S

Domain host with ASP and CGI?

No luck with the power search. Thanks anyway.
  11. S

Domain host with ASP and CGI?

Is there any FWP for domains that comes with ample amount (at least 20 megs) of space, ASP support, and a CGI-BIN? I don't care about advertisements.
Back