• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SharedLayer

1. S

SharedLayer | Dallas ATOM $39 | C2Q 2x1TB 5TB Traffic $159

SharedLayer is a Dedicated and Colocated service provider, utilizing own hardware. We've got our own techs present in the Datacenter 24/7 to assist you in case of emergencies, All our servers are build of server grade parts! All our Dedicated Packages come with a price-lock guarantee...
  2. S

SharedLayer | Virtuozzo VPS 25% off | Doubled Space and Bandwidth | US and EU

SharedLayer is a Dedicated and Colocated service provider, utilizing own hardware. We've got our own techs present in the Datacenter 24/7 to assist you in case of emergencies, All our servers are build of server grade parts! All our Virtual Private Server Packages come with a price-lock...
  3. S

I'm unsure how to take this

Then, enjoy the bang :P
  4. S

SharedLayer - Core2Quad Q9400 - $99/month

SharedLayer is a Dedicated and Colocated service provider, utilizing own hardware. We've got our own techs present in the Datacenter 24/7 to assist you in case of emergencies, All our servers are build of server grade parts! All our Dedicated Packages come with a price-lock guarantee, meaning...
  5. S

SharedLayer - Dallas Dedicated Servers

SharedLayer is a Dedicated and Colocated service provider, utilizing own hardware. We've got our own techs present in the Datacenter 24/7 to assist you in case of emergencies, All our servers are build of server grade parts! We are not reselling hardware/servers for another company, we fully...
  6. S

Servers and Colocation Hosting

Dell servers aren't that expensive, you just need to know how to configure them ;) If you order a bare dell server (mainboard / cpu) and get the needed RAM / Harddrives from another company dell is pretty cheap :) As for Brendan ... i still don't see a selling point in what you would offer...
  7. S

Dedicated Server {REQ}

Hi there, Do you have a specific demand for a location? (US, EU etc.) What kind of Windows OS do you wish, 2003 or 2008?
  8. S

Would you use Direct Admin?

True and brand power is different in each country, in belgium for instance DirectAdmin is the leading panel and in the netherlands as well. In Germany Confixx is the leading control panel.
  9. S

WHT - The 'timewarp'!

Oh well, it's stupid allright :D
  10. S

WHT - The 'timewarp'!

Yeah they did, bit it's quite emberassing that a forum like WHT.com where there are thousands of threads expressing the importance of safe backup solutions. But when you think of it ... this would be a major april fools ;) (let's hope it is)
  11. S

99$ for a quad core/5TB bandwidth?. What the..

Did you bother to read the website? * goes to company information on their website PlusServer is a major company in germany, and they are doing business under different brand names with different branches in countries. That being said, they are able to offer services for that price due...
  12. S

The rudeness of Mo/Sam at DOOPT

Sam does as far as i know, he's within my MSN list as well and is always kind and polite to me.
  13. S

Would you use Direct Admin?

1. So? You will have to buy Fantastico as well if you want to use it on cPanel servers ... and Installatron also functions on cPanel :) 2. The DA community is bigger then one could imagine, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on the DA forums and not one problem is left unsolved. 3) What...
  14. S

Dedicated or Lease-To-Own

Allright then: - Dallas Infomart Facility - Carriers: Internap, Level 3, Global Crossing, XO Communications route optimization by Internap FCP control. 12 months lease to own base Core2Duo E8200 2GB DDR2 RAM 250GB Harddrive Debian OS installed / other linux distro's available 2500GB...
  15. S

Dedicated or Lease-To-Own

What location are you looking for? I can make you an offer for Dedicated or Rent to Own (6 or 12 months) in Dallas TX or Frankfurt Germany.
Back