• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sana

1. S

credit card

Any good services to accept credit card payments?
  2. S

ad less stats

logitPRO is the best one I've had yet.
  3. S

Need webhost URGENT!!!

We are currently hosting a website with hostgo.com (www.qaboolhai.com) and the site, since its 3 weeks of launch, has already built a userbase of almost 1200 members, and gets more than 5000 page views a day. While hostgo is really reliable and fast, I don't think they are being able to handle...
  4. S

Ad revenue

I've already got a site up and running (www.QaboolHai.com) - it's focusing on the Indian and Pakistani community, and a week after it's launch (before our advertising and promotions phase has started), we've gotten 24752 hits and 1522 unique visitors to the site. First of all, is this a good...
  5. S

Anyone know of a good free customized chatroom?

I was in this same problem, and while I didn't find a good chat that was customizable, I'm pretty happy with quickchat.org. But if you have a server that allows for java servlets, I'd highly recommend NFC chat - I can't remember the URL, but do a search on NFC in hotscripts.com and you might...
  6. S

JavaScript Question

Well if people are pissed off that I'm not allowing them access to steal our RealPlayer files, then so be it. I really don't see why the audience we're targetting (just visitors interested in hearing music) would stop coming to the website on just that basis. :-)
  7. S

JavaScript Question

Koolguy, the reason I wanted to do it was so that users couldn't check the source and file path of RealAudio files I was hosting on my server. Nothing annoying intended for the visitors.
  8. S

JavaScript Question

Thanks! Thanks, found the code at dynamicdrive!
  9. S

JavaScript Question

How can I block users from viewing my source code when they right click on a window? I can do an "onmouseclick" but that blocks a left click as well. (To see what I mean, try this: Click on any song from the list at...
  10. S

Feedback plz??

Hi, I'm still working on getting this site done, but I want someone to check it out in terms of graphics and general visual feedback. It's an entertainment portal for the Indian and Pakistani community. The front page: http://www.vertechsolutions.com/desiorbit Fashion Page...
Back