• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by robert allen

1. robert allen

need-space.co.uk from £1, special June offer included, free months

How many addon domains do you get? Thanks, Rob
  2. robert allen

Free hosting, with a link at the bottom saying "hosting by..."

Snat, you got a deal. I added you on msn, but i do not know if it will work, because i have some problems with it, so i think you will have to add me as well for it to work. robertall@robertall.com Thanks, Rob
  3. robert allen

I am intending to host several sites on 1 account. Don't mind to be honest what control panel i use, as long as it is easy to access phpMyAdmin. I am willing to compromise more towards your favour. If you wanted, i could link to 3-4 of your sites in each of the sites 'external link' sections...
  4. robert allen

Hi, I am looking for the following. 1. 1GB space 2. 5GB bandwidth 3. I will put a link in the footer saying 'hosted by......' 4. Only need 1 ftp account 5. Only need 3 email accounts 6. I would prefer to have unlimited mySQL, but i don't mind if i have slightly less. 7. I need 50-100 addon /...
  5. robert allen

1GB FTP Space for $1/month.

I am looking for 1GB of FTP space for $1/month. PLease add me on MSN so we can talk, as i am not active here. my msn: robertall@robertall.com I will ask a few questions before purchase. Thanks in advanced, Rob Edit: to clarify, i am giving away free legal stuff on popular...
  6. robert allen

Great... Give me very bad Reputation pleasee... :(

This is the option you need to find;
  7. robert allen

PR2 directory listing within 24hrs.

Linky: www.nodp.info Please ask any questions about the site here, NODP = New Open Directory Project. Thanks, Rob
  8. robert allen

URGENT: My Scooter Fund.

I will get my mum and me to talk his parents, probably tomorrow as it is a bank holiday. Yes, all the domains are still for sale. I have no sales yet. Rob
  9. robert allen

I agree, they are not my 'proper' mates. If they were mates, they wouldnt have done it in the first place. I will talk to his parents. His parents know, but we havnt contacted them yet and chatted to them yet. Rob
  10. robert allen

I Have a licence!

I am always speeding, last night i went 50mph in a 30 zone.. Saturday night and speeding in a busy town! There are no cops around these days, they are all busy trying to catch the drug dealers. Rob
  11. robert allen

..and what is they refuse to pay? What should i do then? And also, i disagree that it is my fault, he should never have jumped on the back of my moped.. Rob
  12. robert allen

Basically this is what happened, On tuesday night on an estate i pulled up at around 9pm and i just stopped by the side of the road. Jake jumped on the back of my moped without my permission, then josh attempted to jump on the back (third person) when i tryed to take off. Then the whole thing...
  13. robert allen

Besides Colin, a scooter is a lot more fun than the bus, you can take your own routes, and there are no motorways in cornwall... Which means i can go on every road in cornwall. Rob
  14. robert allen

My mum always dropped me off to town and stuff. There is no proper bus service from where i live, i get around 2-3 bus's a day, one is really one, one is mid-day, and one is too early. From what i can gather, the cost of a bus pass is £83, and there are hardly any bus's, rather pointless to be...
  15. robert allen

The problem is that i have £250 excess, which means i pay the first £250 of whatever damage there is, and the damage is less than £250, so there is no point claiming, as it will just make my insurance higher next year, when i want to renew it... and i have 3rd party & fire and theft... I have...
Back