• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

URGENT: My Scooter Fund.

Besides Colin, a scooter is a lot more fun than the bus, you can take your own routes, and there are no motorways in cornwall... Which means i can go on every road in cornwall.

Rob

If you dont mind me asking how much is it to sit your scooter test , Ive always fancied one & im getting sick of my golf

The problem is that i have £250 excess

Err that's if you claim on yours - that doesn't count if it's to be claimed on another parties insurance as they pay up. And £25 as a comprimise - you've been done -and if you accepted it you have been royally done, they're off the hook now and you're stuffed.

You have been gifted with a £75 lesson - are you sure it was they're fault :confused4

Can anyone give me about 80 grand to get some things done?

Err that's if you claim on yours - that doesn't count if it's to be claimed on another parties insurance as they pay up. And £25 as a comprimise - you've been done -and if you accepted it you have been royally done, they're off the hook now and you're stuffed.

You have been gifted with a £75 lesson - are you sure it was they're fault :confused4

Can anyone give me about 80 grand to get some things done?
Basically this is what happened,

On tuesday night on an estate i pulled up at around 9pm and i just stopped by the side of the road. Jake jumped on the back of my moped without my permission, then josh attempted to jump on the back (third person) when i tryed to take off. Then the whole thing came out from under me damaging most of the left hand side.

To my knowledge, Josh is not insurance as a driver, as he is only 15, and you cannot drive until you are 16. What should i do? I havnt been to the guys house yet to talk over the compromise... so what should i do? Shall i get them to claim from their house insurance or..?

Rob

PS: CBT is the test you want, it is a certificate which is valid for 2 years only, have to retake after 2 years. Costs between £70-£110. Cost me £85.

Ah! It's your fault then (you and your mates not another driver), knock the cash out of your mates not anyone else here :)

Again a lesson to be learned by all of you.

..and what is they refuse to pay? What should i do then?

And also, i disagree that it is my fault, he should never have jumped on the back of my moped..

Rob

Well one of 2 things, one ask them nicely to pay up as it was they're fault (also your disagrement makes no sense and shows you as very nieve).

2nd - kick the 7 colours of !!!! out of them till they cough cash.

Either way they are not your friends/mates/whatever. Talk to they're parents/get yours to talk to them - oh you have told them haven't you?

I agree, they are not my 'proper' mates. If they were mates, they wouldnt have done it in the first place.

I will talk to his parents. His parents know, but we havnt contacted them yet and chatted to them yet.

Rob

I agree, they are not my 'proper' mates. If they were mates, they wouldnt have done it in the first place.

I will talk to his parents. His parents know, but we havnt contacted them yet and chatted to them yet.

Rob

Bro ..are the domains for still 4 sale ?oldman2

I will get my mum and me to talk his parents, probably tomorrow as it is a bank holiday.

Yes, all the domains are still for sale. I have no sales yet.

Rob

Back