• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rob.

1. rob.

Host for a fashion/art/lifestyle magazine

Hello, I'm currently starting up a fashion/art/lifestyle online magazine, will tell you more details if you give me a good offer... ;-) What I need: 500 MB+ of storage 5 GBs+ trafic PHP/MYSQL (RUBY-container is a plus, thinking of the future) Domain name hosting Regular backups FTP...
  2. rob.

Hosting, please? SWF 12 mb legal

Hello! I need hosting for a SWF-file - 12 megabyte, legal content (for my own choir's new Christmas CD). Can anyone help me? Regards Robin
  3. rob.

1 mb with cgi-bin (~50mb traffic/day)

Loon, he did a bit of maths: 30*50=1500 :D ;) Robin
  4. rob.

Question for Peo

You're right, Black Verse. Robin from Sweden
  5. rob.

Tradedoubler

Any opinions on this one? Seems to be the only ad-company we Swedes can use... RobinB
  6. rob.

asp newbie

Sorry if I was a bit rude... :o I can recommend Brinkster - fast, easy but no FTP; don't go with CFM-resources - the worst support I've ever experienced... Robin
  7. rob.

asp newbie

Please read the Host FAQ.
  8. rob.

Private domain registration...

Damn! Didn't realise until know they only accept credit cards... Are there some other private domain registrar that accepts for example PayPal? Robin
  9. rob.

Is There Real FREE service (Host, Domain)?

Where was that? // Robin
  10. rob.

php host (tk)

Anyone speaking turkish who can help out with this page? http://www.kolaymail.com/nedir/kolayweb.mbas // Robin
  11. rob.

Looking For A Place To Upload Small Files

Skull: Can't find any webhosting on the link you reffer to. :confused: Robin
  12. rob.

Host.sk

Yes, I would really like the sign-ups to be availble soon... Are they still as slow as they were a year ago? Robin
  13. rob.

Okidoki! :)
  14. rob.

...are there any cheaper alternatives than GoDaddy that offers this? Robin
  15. rob.

What I need...

What happens when it ends in August 2004? Kindly regards, Robin
Back