• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Rifat

1. R

Should i overclock 3500+ AMD 64?

There are too many cons that outweigh the pros , I think your processor is plenty fast so I wouldn't overclock it just at this moment.
  2. R

OneStepArcade

The website is done well, the colour matches the theme of the site and there's plenty of things to do. Well done and keep addind more games.
  3. R

Google Checkout is here!

It's pretty much the equivalent of Paypal Express Checkout service.
  4. R

Need Webspace

Hi, According to your requirements the best we can provide you with is our NetStarter Kit which has: 2 GB Storage Space 250 GB Bandwidth 2 Full Web Sites 2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders Custom Error...
  5. R

Need Cheap Paid Hosting

Hi, According to your requirements we can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which has: 2 GB Storage Space 250 GB Bandwidth 2 Full Web Sites 2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders Custom Error Pages, Unlimited...
  6. R

Need Clan Site Design

Here are some free clan web templates, you can modify them as well: http://www.clantemplates.com/
  7. R

My grahpic works.

Some very nice designs there, good work.
  8. R

Google Spreadsheets

All thanks to AJAX, there's already a free web processor at the moment I guess you can look at it as a sneak preview to what Google might come up with soon. http://www2.writely.com/info/WritelyOverflowWelcome.htm
  9. R

Simple AJAX Proxy site

Nice website, I hope people give you the support you deserve. And btw how did you learn AJAX?
  10. R

Looking for a reseller

Hi nikka12, According to your requirements the best we can provide you with is our Business Kit which has: 10 GB Storage Space 500 GB Bandwidth 5 Full Web Sites 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission 1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases. 2 Mail...
  11. R

Need host

Hi DouglasL, At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us. We can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which has: 2 GB Storage Space...
  12. R

20GB Space 1TB Bandwith?

You may as well go with them, there are only a hew hosts that offer deals like that.
  13. R

100GB or over bandwith & 10GB space?

Hi rosmatis, According to your requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has: 10 GB Storage Space 500 GB Bandwidth 5 Full Web Sites 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission 1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases. 2 Mail Lists, 500...
  14. R

Slow internet across the pacific??

I'm with telstra, I haven't noticed any difference and I'm based in Canberra as well.
  15. R

Need review for my new site

It's a bit plain at the moment, and in the main content you display a lot of web page addresses it would be better if they were linked so it is more conveniant for your audience.
Back