• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Refined-Designs

1. R

gawab.com

hmm :)? I am not so sure that you can have users register for them selves...? Can you please put the URL's to lost pass, registration, and login in this forum? I am really confused... I have everything setup etc. MX records and stuff.. But i need those 3 urls... Plz help! :)
  2. R

L@@k()ng F@r /-\ H@st

I am sorry, i did NOT ask for your opinion... I only asked that you say "yes, i can host you" or NOTHING at all.. Thank you
  3. R

L@@k()ng F@r /-\ H@st

Hmm.. I will try them, but i have heard they dont respond for weeks!! :confused:
  4. R

L@@k()ng F@r /-\ H@st

Hello, I have registered a domain a while ago, and my host (1t3.com) said I was "declined" for hosting. They are scammers, and a cheat. I was hosted for them for a total of 5 days, before there servers supposedly "crashed" and all data was lost. After this, they said that they would no...
  5. R

Ultimate BATTLE!

Please, visit our massive online rpg game today!!! Become a full-time member while you are at it... Ultimate Battle, Click here! We have over 20,000 hits per day, and we would love to have partners, affiliates, clan websites, and just websites to help us! Thank you! -Staff at...
  6. R

Webspace with sendmail

..mmm - no ads - 1 ftp account - 5 POP email accounts - 1 Email List - 1 MySQL Database - SSL Support - cpanel - php - sendmail - pre-installed scripts - cgi - domain support (free domains: UNI.CC - 200MB transfer ( :angry2: ) - 25MB space Pretty decent host... :)...
  7. R

I Am Ofering An Mysql / Php Host No Ads No Bandwith Limt ETC

cooL! I would like host my domain "refined-designs.com" I would love this hosting because my current host denied me for some reason (they are scammers...too bad) I am a design company that makes PHP scripts, designs designs... and I would love to be hosted... I will need to change my...
  8. R

argh! can't find a good host! (l@@K for ur host here!!!)

Wowzers. NIce post black war one. ;)
  9. R

Someone, plz host my RPG game!!1

Acidmist sucks... The require ads (huge and ugly) on every single page... :eek:
  10. R

I still need to be hosted! anyone!
  11. R

??!?!?!?!?!? Ok, I will try him...:cool2:
  12. R

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: YES, FOR THE 50TH TIME! I need domain/hosting... I will put a text link on my site, so that the host will get tons of hits... REMEMBER: 1000 hits per day (700 unique) is quite good.... Lots of people love to host people such as this! :rolleyes: THE...
  13. R

HAHA....no.... Yes, i need a domain/hosting
Back