• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rastoma

1. R

HOT! 4 gigs space, 100 gigs bandwidth - reseller plan

With 34 posts it's easy to see you are SO experienced and a veteran around here to make such claims so we appreciate your input. oops :) i thought i was on another forum.. forgot i'm a newb here too :) anyway, fdc does not have as many problems and most people think so they fill a...
  2. R

Thanks, but I just wanted to make sure no one got confused about you saying you got ripped off by someone else and thinking it was me that over charged you.
  3. R

Stefan, I'm not sure what your intentions are in posting something completely unrelated in my thread other than to confuse people and make them think it's a ripoff. <<MOD NOTE: The discussion about other hosts has been split off into a new thread in Paid Hosting>> My offer is...
  4. R

FREE dedicated server in exchange for webmaster

I will offer a dedicated server in exchange for some webdesign work. I have 3 sites that need redesigned and 1 new one on the schedule right now. I would like this to be ongoing.... you keep the server from now and do projects for me. This will be within reason of course... I wouldn't...
  5. R

We are offering the following high end reseller plan if you're interested. We are putting these accounts on servers located at FDC so thus the ability to offer so much for so little. With the new non-Cogent bandwidth they now have the performance of the service is really good. Note: This...
Back