• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HOT! 4 gigs space, 100 gigs bandwidth - reseller plan

rastoma

We are offering the following high end reseller plan if you're interested. We are putting these accounts on servers located at FDC so thus the ability to offer so much for so little. With the new non-Cogent bandwidth they now have the performance of the service is really good.

Note: This high allowance plan is not a catch-all plan for everyone and while the service is very good, I recommend NOT putting sensitive and mission critical sites on it, such as ecommerce sites. This is not saying this special can't deliver, but we are always upfront with our customers and want to make sure they are fully informed. This plan is EXCELLENT for gaming sites, legal adult sites, large download sites (legal files), or for someone to get started in hosting with little investment.

You will have reseller access or can just host your own sites... it's your choice:

15 Day Money Back Guarantee

CPANEL/WHM

4000 megs storage
100 gigs bandwidth

Unlimited domains
Unlimited mySQL databases
Unlimited email accounts
phpMyAdmin
Frontpage 2002 extensions
SSH access for you.. NOT for resold domains under you
24x7 FTP access
Latest Perl and PHP4
SSI Support
Cron support
Anti-Spam Filters
GUI File Manager
Sub-domain Support
Web-Based email
POP3 and IMAP support
Unlimited auto responders
Unlimited Majordomo mailing lists
Web Statistics
Plus many more features and preinstalled scripts of which more info can be seen at: http://www.cpanel.net/features.html

$0 setup
$20/month

MORE DETAILS:

We have anonymous nameservers available. If you want to have your own dedicated IP and two IP's for personal, dedicated nameservers, it will be $5/month.

Legal adult sites are allowed. No spam or IRC allowed. Obviously no illegal content or copyrighted material allowed.

The only thing we will monitor is the amount of usage mySQL is using. If you or your customer's SQL usage significantly affects the server we will remove the database. We don't cancel accounts if someone uses a lot of resources like other hosts do, but we will maintain fairness for others on the server.

We typically put an average of 4 high bandwidth accounts per server... sometimes more if no one is using the resources. By using slave servers with Cpanel we can move an account(s) to other machines to distribute usage with no downtime or inconvience to you or your customers. We will put another server online whenever needed or added additional RAM to ensure everyone has good experiences with their accounts.

If you have any questions please let me know. Accounts are setup with-in 24 hours.

Paypal is preferred and if you would like to order please follow the link below. Credit cards can be accepted directly for an additional $5/month.

PAYPAL PAYMENT: -> https://www.paypal.com/subscription...rency_code=USD&a3=20.00&p3=1&t3=M&src=1&sra=1

rippoff ?

Originally posted by rastoma
I have emailed you.

I took the offer and wired 3 days ago 20 US$ for this account.
Now the email answer I got was:
We have currently some trouble with our network ,
I will get back to you in 10 hours.

Then no more email and no account setup...
Then I called the myvirtualnet.net hotline
and it says they are out of the office until Dec. 3rd.

Hmm, so is my money now burned and is this a rippoff ?
I needed to get this account asap, but now it seems
this offer was too good to be true...
I learned my lesson.

So be cautious !

Regards, Stefan.

Originally posted by Daniel
Means the servers are dedicated or colo's at FDC datacentre.
It also means stay far away if you expect any kind of reliability.

Originally posted by Bruce
It also means stay far away if you expect any kind of reliability.

Where exactly is FDC data center located ?
Which town and which State ?

Is this a rippoff ?

Regards, Stefan.

100GB at $7.96....hmmmm

That's impossible, even for cogent.

Where exactly is FDC data center located ?
Which town and which State ?

Is this a rippoff ?

All you need to know is that there is only 1 ip available to each server and that the servers aren't multi-homed. Therefore, overall uptime isn't too great.

If you want decent service, I suggest paying a little more than under $10 a month for 100GB of data transfer.

Stefan,

I'm not sure what your intentions are in posting something completely unrelated in my thread other than to confuse people and make them think it's a ripoff.

<<MOD NOTE: The discussion about other hosts has been split off into a new thread in Paid Hosting>>

My offer is legitimate and was clearly advertised as something you would not want to signup for if your website was mission critical. I offer high end/high quality hosting in my own colo center if anyone needs that but the amount of bw and space for the space in FDC is a good deal for legal software downloads and just pure, raw bandwidth.

Since FDC went to Yipes! bw after being Cogent speed and uptime was excellent. But just being typical when something can wrong it will, right after offering these plans we had a few problems. One was replanned maintenance by Yipes!. A couple was related to my server that was running DNS in another data center so was not FDC or Yipes! fault.

A couple of people have cancelled and I've gladly given refunds where they were expecting more than what I advertised above. But overall most people see the service for what it was intended for.

Due to so many signups lately and the holiday weekend, I've been very behind. So if anyone has any questions please email me at: hostmaster@myvirtualnet.net as I won't be able to visit the forum much until next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rastoma
Stefan,

I'm not sure what your intentions are in posting something completely unrelated in my thread other than to confuse people and make them think it's a ripoff.

[.

Sorry Robin,
I did get now the account setup.
Thanks !
I am pretty in a hurry to set something up,
so my urgent need. Thanks again.
Regards, Stefan.

Thanks, but I just wanted to make sure no one got confused about you saying you got ripped off by someone else and thinking it was me that over charged you.

With 34 posts it's easy to see you are SO experienced and a veteran around here to make such claims so we appreciate your input.

oops :) i thought i was on another forum.. forgot i'm a newb here too :)

anyway, fdc does not have as many problems and most people think so they fill a position for some people's needs.

Last edited:
Back