• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rahulvnair

1. R

Reseller Hosting needed with End-User Support

Hi decker, I need to have custom private nameservers and the support should be provided by the hosting provider and it should appear as if I am supporting my clients. I think this clarifies your doubt.
  2. R

Reseller Hosting needed with End-User Support

Hi, I am looking for reseller hosting with private label end-user support.(support for my clients). My budget is $20/mo. Please post your offers.
  3. R

2 GB Reseller Hosting needed.

Ok then, WHMCS or ClientExec.
  4. R

2 GB Reseller Hosting needed.

Hi, I need a 2GB reseller hosting account with free WHMCS and dedicated ip. Max budget is $7. Can anyone provide me this? Thanks
  5. R

3 char domains including L4L.INFO for sale!!!

Most of these are registered at Whiz.in (Resellerclub reseller)
  6. R

3 char domains including L4L.INFO for sale!!!

Domains: L4L.INFO - $20 S71.INFO - $10 BA5.ORG - $10 CA5.ORG - $10 S71.ORG - $10 Looking for a quick sale. Post 'SOLD' to claim your domain. All domains have more than 10 months till expiry. For more details on the domains, please check the whois.
  7. R

Cheap .org domains?

I have more than 10 domains with whiz.in. They accept PayPal and as reliable as any other Directi reseller.(such as Purohit)
  8. R

Highest Amount per click from adsense

I got $3 for one click
  9. R

Selling 3 char domains for $15!!!

Selling time again.... Domain1: BA5.ORG Google results: 705,000 Price: $15 Domain2: CA5.ORG Google results: 1,160,000 Price: $15 Both registered at Whiz.in. Post 'SOLD' to claim your domain now. This is a limited time offer. Closes in 12 hours.
  10. R

Quality free hosting from Indiahoster!!(Revenue sharing forum)

Hi everybody, Forum: http://www.indiahoster.com/forums We are proud to announce the grand opening of our new webmaster forum. We have decided to give premium cpanel hosting packages to our worthy members. For availing your hosting account you must have the required amount of...
  11. R

Free Reseller Accounts (30 domains, no catch)

I would like one please
  12. R

Selling many domain including AN5.ORG for cheap!

So you are RedruM* and Timbo11 at DP!!!! Bye bye scammer:wave:
  13. R

Need WHMreseller enabled reseller hosting

I am looking for WHMreseller enabled reseller hosting providers. Please post here if you know any such providers.
  14. R

Selling many domain including AN5.ORG for cheap!

Thanks for the warning. Lucky I didnt push the domain to his account. So HoustonCity.info is still for sale
Back