• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by <|R0cKm@nX|>

1. <|R0cKm@nX|>

cron jobs host

are there any free webhosting out there who offers cron jobs? i don need much space. any space, bandwidth are alright as long as there is cron in it. advertisements are any things are also alright. i just need to test out some cron stuff. but with php thanks
  2. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Domain Hosting, No ads

the next host i can think of is........t35.com? make sure u do lots of backups if u use them
  3. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Has this one been mentioned yet?

oh ok i found wat they offer... 50 MB's of Disk space (50 MB's to the first 15 people who sign up) 500 MB's of Monthly Bandwidth Cpanel (Comes with fantastico*) http://www.cpanel.net 2 Email accounts 1 Subdomain (Yourname.hostcom.org) PHP/Perl 2 FTP accounts 3 MySQL...
  4. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Domain Hosting, No ads

u might want to try www.hostultra.com
  5. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Free image hosting?

u need to pay for image station
  6. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Images and ZIP File Storage

this service is cool...i just tried but after a while, the image turn into a banner saying that "The bible says DONT steal bandwidth! -ipaska.com" is this a joke? :confused: :p
  7. <|R0cKm@nX|>

php switch help...

i got no idea why this dont work...can anybody teach me please? <? switch($_REQUEST['id']){ case '1': echo "111"; break; default: echo "default"; break; } ?> it keeps on showing default when i enter page.php?id=1
  8. <|R0cKm@nX|>

End of a good host...4gigs.com

i mean i was signing up the 4gigs new forum...not my forum...
  9. <|R0cKm@nX|>

End of a good host...4gigs.com

i was signing up their new YABB forum this afternoon and the next minute i saw a page not found and i notice it's main page show that they are gone! wAhOO...fAsT!!! :D dAmN...nOw i have to look a new host... :(
  10. <|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs?

they only create 15 accounts per day and the information you send in must be real. like your name, email and stuffs like that...if not you won't get accepted... if u dun get a reply in 3-4days then send in another application until they reply... :D
  11. <|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs?

ya..i read that too this afternoon...they always have problems while upgrading but after that they will be better and as usual...but this upgrade was their longest down time they had...but they are still the best free host around here...
  12. <|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs?

oh they are back! :classic2: they have always been the best host to me... :p
  13. <|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs?

i havent been here for almost a year....about 9months like that i guess...thats why i nv update anything to my profile yet...i will change them when i got time :p anyway, 4gigs is still down :cry2: :cry2:
  14. <|R0cKm@nX|>

[merged] Offical X-mas thread

i dun celebrate christmas too...lol...but i can see that some of my friend who do are having a lot of fun.... i usually just stay at home and do the same things as the other days...anyway, christmas is going to over soon...another 40mins and its 26dec...that means sch is going to reopen soon :cry2:
  15. <|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs?

my site is hosted by them... :cry2:
Back