• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by p|nK^bEe

1. P

Disable autostart on music player

Oops, I think it's because I'm using Flock browser, that's why is doesn't show for me. Yeah, but in IE, it works alright. Thanks! :-)
  2. P

The player doesn't show now...
  3. P

Although I have set the autostart and loop to "false", the music still continues to start automatically. There's nothing wrong with the following code, isn't it? <p class="sidebar">Jukebox</p> <p><center><em>Press [Play] button to start</em><br> <embed...
  4. P

Review please... =)

Comments are welcomed for my personal site @ http://www.choosingdestiny.org/ . And I need advice on replacing the greenish-blue bar with something more stylish...
  5. P

Mp3 player, but disallow downloads

Is there any good mp3 player scripts to embed on my site, but downloading is not allowed?
  6. P

Wierd files and folder appearing when a folder is created/copied

I encounter this recently in my external hard disk drive. When I create a new folder or copy it, wierd files/folders appeared. (Click thumbnails for screenshot) I tried deleting them, but it says: What are those files/folders? How do I get rid of them?
  7. P

PHP in Blogger?

No sorry...this doesn't work for me...
  8. P

PHP in Blogger?

Hm, pretty confused here. So I currently have my index page as index.php, so I'll have to add <? include('blogpage.php'); ?>? Or should the page be in HTML?
  9. P

PHP in Blogger?

Nope, it doesn't work when I change the archive's extension to .php. Is this the right way to do?
  10. P

PHP in Blogger?

Blogger by default publish blog entries in .html. However, all pages in my site are in .php, so I can't get Blogger to publish my entries.
  11. P

PHP in Blogger?

Bump... Anyone knows?
  12. P

PHP in Blogger?

I don't know if I am posting in the right board...but I just want to know how can I publish my entries from Blogger in .php?
  13. P

Free Whois Lookup Tool

I always use these: www.betterwhois.com www.dnsstuff.com
  14. P

any singaporean offer?

I recommend CyberAxis. They're having a S$6 .org domain (for the first year) till 31 December 2006. They have great and friendly support, and are reliable too. I currently have 2 domains under them and have no problems at all. =) And I'm a Singaporean too. =)
  15. P

Good and free news publishing script?

Hi there, I'm looking for a good and free news publishing script for my site. It must have fairly high-customization and integration code. Any recommendations?
Back