• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by novartis_pro

1. N

FREE phpBB forums, FREE subdomains, INSTANT activation,20+ lanaguages, 100+ templates

thank u I need u to install ARABIC language if possible
  2. N

FREE phpBB forums, FREE subdomains, INSTANT activation,20+ lanaguages, 100+ templates

Q what are the languages that u support? :confused4
  3. N

please: I need 100 megs with 5 gigs bw and mysql ftp php

Info what i will get if i put ur ads ?
  4. N

Talkhost Free Hosting 200MB, 2GB, cPanel, RVskin, Fantastico, php, MySQL

Hello , ur offer really is very good but how i can choose the 2nd option and if i choose it i wll put in my lower part in my coming forum.
  5. N

please: I need 100 megs with 5 gigs bw and mysql ftp php

I need it for a site and forum with good design . with this features: -100megs of spcace. -5000mega of bw. -FTP,PHP,mySQL and sub-domain. I need a site give u all this feature without forum posting . ADS. possible but in any place in the main page but not in all pages. Note: THE...
  6. N

Rydle Free Web Hosting: 250MB/5GB, email, MySQL, PHP, cPanel, Fantastico and more

I am from africa not the problem that u r from ASIA
  7. N

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

also seems to be has big problems .................................. try
  8. N

please I need free web space

u 've got mail 2 ..................
  9. N

Rydle Free Web Hosting: 250MB/5GB, email, MySQL, PHP, cPanel, Fantastico and more

\ Dammit Warning: socket_connect() Host lookup failed [-10004]: No address associated with name in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 102 Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 108...
  10. N

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
  11. N

no respond............................................
  12. N

seeeeeems no one want 2 help me please registire me an account with incohost.com ahzan.incohost.com any other info.
  13. N

I really need this service: Space : 200 mega Traffic: 5 gigs or unlimited Sub-domain Php supoort 1 mySQL databse 1 FTP account No forums posting required
Back