• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NickGuru

1. N

Just launched, Help us grow!

Please do not signup if you beleive this is to much, We are only looking for Community members not people who simply signup and use resources without giving anything in return.
  2. N

Just launched, Help us grow!

deanhost is a newly established hosting community, We plan offering end-users quality hosting. We offer all the latest technologies, PHP with MySQL access, CPanel. We are looking for dedicated clients to take advantage of this offer. #Basic Plan# Space:200mb Bandwidth:1000mb Cpanel MySQL This...
  3. N

MultiBB.com For Sale!

It's not a bad domain, Should have bumped the price a bit.
  4. N

Avidao Stands Tall-cPanel*Fantastico

Avidao - Still up and running.. Are you sick of your hosting accounts being closed? Downtime? Slow? No control panel? Avidao has you covered we offer 100% free cPanel/Fantastico Hosting. ..So you want in.. Plan One! No posting Req. 100MB Space 1GB Bandwidth cPanel Subdomain.avidao.com...
  5. N

Free web hosting request

I can offer you that, Visit: http://www.avidao.com
  6. N

Free cPanel Hosting, New Site - *Reliable*

What was your username? I probably have a backup from yesterday.
  7. N

Most of the accounts had nothing on them, And the ones that did were just fresh installs of "PHPWIND" board.
  8. N

The new signup system seems to be working well, And the community is starting to grow I appreciate everyones activity from these boards. Have a good one guys!
  9. N

Basic accout that allows javascript

I can offer this for you, So you know JS is client-side scripting so you just need webspace pretty much :). Check out my sig and http://avidao.com
  10. N

Fun 2D game :)

My server is "Evo RS Server"
  11. N

Free cPanel, RvSkins, Fantastico, SQL Hosting!

Nice grab on that domain ;), Good luck!
  12. N

Roland i received a huge spike in signups from china (~100 or so) and i deleted all sites that weren't in english.
  13. N

We have changed the signup process, It's pretty hard to be reliable when your getting 300 signups a day.
  14. N

Thanks for the responses and nice comments guys ;)
Back