• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by myblueocean

1. M

Meta keywords anyone?

Yeah buddy, it is a serious question.
  2. M

ok...may be it doesn't need any reviewing.

Ok, so then what kind of background would you suggest could suite that page?
  3. M

How do you mean by not kidding myself? The background image makes it look tacky overall or it is tacky itself?
  4. M

First try? Using html / xhtml...No. Just that my pages have always been simple...considering what it is for. But anyway thanks for posting. I've got the idea, someone may like it and some others won't. But the main reason is what content I have. Whether its any use to anyone or not.
  5. M

What makes it so boring?
  6. M

Fading / flicker screen problem throughout the GUI

Recently at times, when scrolling down in a window, in a browser window they screen will irratically fade or even in another windows such as My documents. Any idea what could be the problem? Remember this is sometimes...
  7. M

anybody able provide a reseller with cpanel and whm?

You know, why bother handing these resellers out if people just aren't honest and logical about providing a service because you, they want to help someone out even if that ment you or they asking someone for a reseller in the first place and then you or they don't want to be specific about what...
  8. M

hi review please

You may not want to here this, but I don't really approve of gambling or the ads on the site. As for the site itself...as others have already said it is a little too dark.
  9. M

Ok a basic page.:idea: Is it ok for what it's for? I decided to avoid the design aspect, as for one I'm not good at it. And two, I just thought for what it is, it wouldn't be worth a great deal of time, learning CSS to a certain standard. http://members.lycos.co.uk/myblueocean/ if it works...
  10. M

google ad formats?

Thanks for your reply Jan, only one...Has it been successful using that ad?
  11. M

windows media player 11 userbars

Hmm, yeah.
  12. M

google ad formats?

Which ones do most people use, and which ones do you think are best to use?
  13. M

I think...yeah its his work.
  14. M

Netfirms

Does this look like a clicksor ad I think it's called that or some other ad service?
  15. M

So their now building they're own media add-ons.
Back