• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by monoblue

1. M

Double Specs promotion on every Shared Hosting Plans + FREE TLD .

Curently at MBhost Network is special action : " Double Specs " , on every new order. To activate this action, during registration process please enter " Double Specs " in the " Notes " field. Here are some of the plans : MB Junior: Webspace: 150 MB × 2 = 300 MB Monthly Bandwith: 4 GB ×...
  2. M

need free host no post

Go to abshost.net , read the TOS, F.A.Q. , after that click on request link for hosting and you will get it. Just include some of your works, for example your skills, or website that you have somewhere else, even screenshots are good for aplication. They offer from 200 mb - 1000 mb of space ;)...
  3. M

UK Servers

Check http://a2b2.com , they are great and they are based in UK, also they have servers in UK. Their support is also great, the longest period that I get respond from their support is 1h. I would recommend them ;)
  4. M

50% off Profesional Plans

MBhost is offering 50% off Profesional Plans, which mean, to get a half price if you pre-pay annualy. What you get? Well 1 FREE domains and 1 Year of hosting at half price. All what you need to do is to go on http://www.monoblue.org/order/signup.php?clienttype=8 and enter COUPON:profi50off if...
  5. M

[Request] Reseller Account

Hello there, MBhost can offer you: Webspace: 7 GB Monthly Bandwith: 85 GB All other features unmetered FREE DOMAIN (com,net,org,info) cPanel/Fantastico/RVSkin Monthly: €16.99, Quartertly: €50.97 , Semi Annual: €100.99, Annual: €166.99 Payment options: credit card ( 2checkout gateway)...
  6. M

Faq?

Well it is always the same, something like this: where are server based, what are specs of servers, what kind of payment do you accept, how long you are in business, and once I had I can't never forget, the question was something like this: do you offer a shell account? - Not by default, only if...
  7. M

Kiddie Hosts, and their oversold resellers!

Yes I agree about that "kiddie hosts", but what can you do about it, nothing same thing as overselling. The funniest thing what I see with some kids or even "teen", whatever, from 12-15, call them self a WH CEO, for that you need to have certificate, for example I study Informational...
  8. M

Hosts that Accepts Cheque's. Host for $7.95

Did you check with Western-Union in your Country, how much will they charge. One of my client, when was sending money via Western Union, from USA to Bosnia (Europe) they took him $15, so go check with them, but I don't understand why your bank is taking so much fees, at my all banks where I...
  9. M

Why Do you need a hosting? Poll

How I remmember they offered something like "Unlimited Space" , but I never tryed that "Unlimited thing" so I don't know, but there was good space, for 90's homepage standard.
  10. M

Xoom, was good free host in that time how I remmember, but they changed later to NBCI, something like that I can't remmember now real thing, but there was some trick to remove their frame on top, something in links, you just needed to put "_blabla" something like that, I can't remmember, but I...
  11. M

Same here, before in 1999 was looking for some hosting providers, before was golden age of hosting, not to much companys like today, my first hosting provider was Netfirms, but now I like to do webhosting business, it is not all in money, I like to offer my clients something that was I looking...
  12. M

Need ASP 2.0 Hosting

OK, you can give some more offers but my friend chose EUKhost.com , he told me that he was on the Live Support talking with the Staff, and they have everything what he need, and good thing is that EUKhost is close to our GMT zone, so no time diffirence and etc.. So mods can close this thread...
  13. M

Need ASP 2.0 Hosting

This is a great plan, I will forward this plan to my friend tomorow, and I see your DC is ThePlanet which is also great ;)
  14. M

Need ASP 2.0 Hosting

@Yellowmc - Well he is looking for something reliable, he said it will have only 4 MB of space used, and about budget I don't know, tomorow when he back online I will ask him, until that post all offers that everyone have. @Slasher (Wolfhost.com) - Please would it be kind of you to remove our...
  15. M

Need ASP 2.0 Hosting

Hehe, Slasher are you kidding with me? Sorry but this is needed for real site, that my friend need, and please follow the rules, post your plan offer, link to the plan and the price ;)
Back