• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mobman

1. M

how do i link a asp page

e.g i have a site search: search/site_search.asp i want a search box instead of going to the asp page if you know can u please email it to me or msn momarbana@hotmail.com :D
  2. M

which is a better hosting company

i am already on fasthosts i am already on fasthosts. but their ----in charge to much money they bumb people e.g livestats to install 10 per year. all this should be included free on a reseller account but NO! you have to pay for everthing that why im gonna switcth to a UNIX host which...
  3. M

Anyone know a good host?

i agree phrozen i agree tupac bre ahahhahahahahah
  4. M

which is a better hosting company

which is a better hosting company Valuable Host or Nuke.to for a reasonable price also some one with experience could tell m:biggrin2:
  5. M

free webhosting to first 20 people to singup then startin paid hosting

Do u Lot think i should shut down the reseller account Do u Lot think i should shut down the reseller account, since its mostly goining to be on warez and other stuff since the hosting was mostly gonna be for the people who have tons of warez and willing to upload them :(
  6. M

YEP half; part warez "people have their files on the server" YEP half; part warez "people have their files on the server" which makes it half warez:biggrin2:
  7. M

Warez My site ir half warez and half hosting how can i get RID of it my HITS will go down:(
  8. M

since u lot a the experts since u lot a the experts, when else can i get a reseller account from with the interface of donhost.
  9. M

yes MASSIVE FILE SPACE! :) , yes MASSIVE file space
  10. M

i am going to start a webhosting company very soon, i will be offering free web hosting for the first 20 customers 50 mb webspace ftp access CGI Php Perl MySql also. Free cgi scripts User Control Panel "hosted on Unix" all this to the first 20 people to sing up, this will be...
Back