• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MN-Carl

1. MN-Carl

Happy Birthday YUPAPA

Male Canada Asian
  2. MN-Carl

question about rackshack

Equinix, Ashburn, VA. Telehouse East, London UK Telehouse, NJ 55/56Marietta ExchangeColo CN Florida (all 3 million sq.ft of it). Also, Choopa has more bandwidth. RS is not the biggest provider but it is one of the biggest. Rackspace also has lots of servers.
  3. MN-Carl

Bye

Now, i'd actually have to visit this forum more than once per week to post one of these threads, wouldn't I. hmmm :biggrin2:
  4. MN-Carl

I need Cheap Good hosting

I will find the offer, I believe I know of a company who offers such a deal. EDIT/ I think it was something like: 5GB of Disk Space 200GB of Monthly YIPES! Data Transfer WHM Reseller $29 per month
  5. MN-Carl

Cheapest dedicated server

While doing some beta testing for a well known dedicated server company for VDS kernel set-ups and so on. I was able to push 2MB/s easily 24/7. :p They really loved me doing that as they use InterNAP mainly. :biggrin2: :cool:
  6. MN-Carl

2000gb can be anything. It depends if you transfer is up/down if you pay for bandwidth on full duplex or half duplex systems or upstream of downstream. How your ethernet card is set-up. What is causing the traffic. What is running. How it's all set-up. What is has to do to transfer...
  7. MN-Carl

vars?

Well, if you wish to get something from an array in php you would do: echo $arrayvar[user2]; So you could do something like $arrayvar = array ( "user2" => "blogger" ); Which could also be called as echo $arrayvar[0];
  8. MN-Carl

Dedicated Server´s (Companys Offering It)

FDC offers a server with 4mbps+ bandwidth for $99/mo. What the hell do you expect? Where do they state they will manage/troubleshoot your apache issues? Apache is a third party application. Do this: tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log let us know what it spews out.
  9. MN-Carl

A p4 2.8ghz, 1gb of ram and 8mb cache ide hdd's could easily take 8mbps 24/7 as long as it's set-up reasonably.
  10. MN-Carl

Rackshack Ups The Transfer

It doesn't really matter to be honest. They get good rates though. ;)
  11. MN-Carl

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

Happy Birthday. :birthday: I am suprised Jan hasn't posted. :confused:
  12. MN-Carl

You can upgrade to latest stable/release/edge if it's not already. RS is the best value provider out. CIhost is the devil and owned by Interland, stay far far away. Run as fast as you can. ;) No. Webmin is a basic server admin cp.
  13. MN-Carl

Rackshack Ups The Transfer

Locations Daniel, locations. If you have a server in Texas and you connect directly onto a long-haul OC-48/OC-192 to NJ/NY / CA you would get better pings than the metro fiber loops you connect to via your local city -> chi -> dallas - > ev1. Choopa uses MFN as well. Hopefully RS will add...
  14. MN-Carl

Interesting request

:confused: Do you mean I... or :confused:
  15. MN-Carl

i6networks.com is it The Best free hosting?

Re: ok host, if what skorpion said is true why :confused:
Back