• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MM983

1. M

me making software.. help

Wow, I must say that it is pretty rude by not even taking the time of typing my [short] name out. M-M-9-8-3.
  2. M

me making software.. help

Why do you need donations?
  3. M

Blog for life ....

I'll wait until the person from http://www.pixelscripts.net/templates.php registers, as it's his FREE TEMPLATE.
  4. M

New site?

I don't mean waste of time idea wise, I mean waste of time portal wise. Portals demonstrate a lack of knowledge and are, for lack of a better word, stupid.
  5. M

New site?

Don't waste your time.
  6. M

the game index

*Sigh*
  7. M

No forums allowed

THANK YOU! No more threads with links to default themed forums with 40 categories and no registered users!
  8. M

Gemonic

"Forum Only" sites usually never survive. You need a whole site to go along with a forum. There are way too many forums. The rule is to start off small, then expand as necessary.
  9. M

HTML Question

Ok, I tried what you said and I made an example. Is this correct? Link: http://members.cox.net/webpagetesting/
  10. M

HTML Question

I have been designing simple sites for some time now. Everything I have learned has been through trial and error [or success]. But there is one problem I have never been able to figure out. It's about the page "auto adjusting" to the person's Internet Explorer window. For instance, right now I...
  11. M

www.auction.yes-boss.com

Because EBay has established themselves using commercials? Because they are actually a corporation with paid employees? So you promote the idea of people getting screwed over.
  12. M

MY cool forums/website

The graphics and layout is nice, but it's too narrow. This site would look so much cooler if you used the rest of the space to your advantage.
  13. M

www.armin.dk, finished, comment/critic pls

The text is a little hard to see, but other than that.. I REALLY like this site. Awesome job.
  14. M

Topgear.tk

You used a CMS. Nothing to review as you didn't create anything.
  15. M

Check out my site -Thanks

Ban this moron. Out war link. DON'T CLICK
Back