• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mecwearer

1. M

Free database services

Anyone out there know of a provider of free database services? I'd like to conduct a survey, and have the respondents fill in their name and age etc.. into a database. Any suggestions?
  2. M

Review the weblog of a 15 year old!

IT'S A BLOG....it's not the face value of a blog that counts, it's the content. If you'd read the shit I put there you'd know why. I don't make sites for pretty pictures.
  3. M

When I said I was 15, I was talking about the weblogging community, not how well my page was designed. The reason I put my age in was because it's a weblog of a teenager, which makes it unique, just like every other blog. Also, when I said link for free I mean a link to my page without any...
  4. M

Okay this is my weblog! I'm 15 and I'm from Canada, and my blog is all about my daily thoughts and experiences. Check it out! Also, if anyone would like to link to my page (for free) or would like to consider a mutual linking system I'd really really appreciate it! Email me at mecwearer@home.com...
  5. M

Review Site by a 15 year old!

Review weblog of a 15 year old! Sup all? Can someone review my site for me? IS it a good start? I updated it finally so make sure you press refresh to see the newest copy. It's supposed to be a weblog, so check it out! Also, does anyone out there wanna do a mutual linking thing? I'll link to...
Back